This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is male low standards hurting video games?

#1Bayonetta_Posted 4/3/2013 8:35:14 AM
As most people know most women are known to have standards in the men they like. Is he tall? what is his income? can he support a family, how is his personality? etc.

Men on the other hand just see boobs and ass as a damn standard which is the same for video games. I've noticed male gamers almost have no damn standards at all. If we take NG3RE for example it has a BAD very BAD story, BAD character designs, Bad enemy designed, Bad graphics and highly unbalanced cheap difficulty. But people like this game because they have extremely low standards. Instead NG3 lovers pride their male egos on cheap challenge as if it makes them a MAN lol. Just like how most men pride themselves on getting a hot woman with no personality.

Graphics
Gameplay
Story
The World
Character interactions
Unlockables

^ALL OF IT IS IMPORTANT! Stop supporting halfassed crap and stop having typical male low standards. The more you guys support low standards in gaming the more low standard games we get. LET DEVS KNOW YOU CARE.
#2ottothecat2003Posted 4/3/2013 8:37:24 AM
It's kind of true. Put big boobies on the cover and you'll get a lot of sales just because of the boobs.
---
Scientists dedicate their lives to the people of a world which demonizes them while reaping the benefits of medicine, technology, transport, and agriculture.
#3RollingCradlePosted 4/3/2013 8:40:20 AM
Boobs are soft.
#4jrr18Posted 4/3/2013 8:41:13 AM
Well it's good to see anti male sexisum is still ignored.
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#5UltraCiggyPosted 4/3/2013 8:43:17 AM
Bayonetta_ posted...
As most people know most women are known to have standards in the men they like. Is he tall? what is his income? can he support a family, how is his personality? etc.

Men on the other hand just see boobs and ass as a damn standard which is the same for video games. I've noticed male gamers almost have no damn standards at all. If we take NG3RE for example it has a BAD very BAD story, BAD character designs, Bad enemy designed, Bad graphics and highly unbalanced cheap difficulty. But people like this game because they have extremely low standards. Instead NG3 lovers pride their male egos on cheap challenge as if it makes them a MAN lol. Just like how most men pride themselves on getting a hot woman with no personality.

Graphics
Gameplay
Story
The World
Character interactions
Unlockables

^ALL OF IT IS IMPORTANT! Stop supporting halfassed crap and stop having typical male low standards. The more you guys support low standards in gaming the more low standard games we get. LET DEVS KNOW YOU CARE.

I don't want to be that guy, but isn't everything you said apply to the game in your user name? Bayonneta had bad graphics, no character interactions, gameplay felt dated, the world wasn't very interesting, and the story was horrendous.
#6ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/3/2013 8:52:36 AM
Bayonetta_ flopic.
#7lordofthenlpplePosted 4/3/2013 8:55:54 AM(edited)
Better than dick. People want sex appeal. Bayonetta was pretty good. The gameplay mechanics was some of the best seen in the industry up until that point.
---
Waiting to buy a PS4 and a Geforce 670
#8Mattywright77Posted 4/3/2013 8:59:07 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Bayonetta_ flopic.

This. My only suprise is he did not find a way to squeeze " beta male" into that.
---
Now playing : Mass Effect, Bulletstorm
#9Bayonetta_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 9:23:34 AM
Mattywright77 posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Bayonetta_ flopic.

This. My only suprise is he did not find a way to squeeze " beta male" into that.

Me: Voice your words to the devs for better games.
You two: We hate thinking.
#10theshovellerPosted 4/3/2013 9:26:34 AM
Being male, I find the OP incredibly offensive. If I said that all women cared about was how ripped a man's abdomen was, along with the size of his twig and berries he's cramming into his jeans, I'd have people sending me horrible, horrible messages publicly and privately about how wrong and sexist I am.

So..... OP, you're wrong and sexist.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"