This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

THE LAST OF US who's buying?

#51ninjarobot_22Posted 4/5/2013 7:50:51 PM
Slayer7861 posted...
ninjarobot_22 posted...
Reminds me of the Walking Dead + I like Naught Dog = Day 1 buy * Uncharted is my favorite series

inb4debbiedownerwalkingdeadsucksnaughtydogsucksunchartedsucksetc...

wat

Every time someone says something like "Hey yeah I like this game it looks like the Walking Dead"

Someone else posts "WALKING DEAD SUCKS!"

If someone posts "Hey I like the Uncharted games so why not!"

Someone posts "Uncharted SUCKS!"

If someone says, "Hey ND is a cool company they haven't let me down yet!"

Then someone else says, "ND STARTED SUCKING WHEN THEY MADE CRASH BANDICOOT 3!

Basically you can't say anything positive on these message boards without someone else saying it sucks!
---
"Thanks for the input Jeff."
#52CooperRCPosted 4/5/2013 7:54:08 PM
Waiting until $19.99 or buy 2 get 1 free at $29.99. Full price = no buy.
#53crazyman32Posted 4/5/2013 8:04:44 PM
ninjarobot_22 posted...
Slayer7861 posted...
ninjarobot_22 posted...
Reminds me of the Walking Dead + I like Naught Dog = Day 1 buy * Uncharted is my favorite series

wat

Every time someone says something like "Hey yeah I like this game it looks like the Walking Dead"

Someone else posts "WALKING DEAD SUCKS!"

If someone posts "Hey I like the Uncharted games so why not!"

Someone posts "Uncharted SUCKS!"

If someone says, "Hey ND is a cool company they haven't let me down yet!"

Then someone else says, "ND STARTED SUCKING WHEN THEY MADE CRASH BANDICOOT 3!

Basically you can't say anything positive on these message boards without someone else saying it sucks!

Yeah good old GameFaqs where men act like children and make alt. accounts to troll.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#54HolyMcmolyPosted 4/5/2013 8:36:04 PM
ninjarobot_22 posted...
HolyMcmoly posted...
Slayer7861 posted...
ninjarobot_22 posted...

wat

My thoughts exactly. How the hell does it remind you of the Walking Dead?

OT, I'll probably be preordering the Survival Edition. Haven't decided yet.

Post apocalyptic world, zombie type creatures, survival of the fittest, fighting against other human groups. Reminds me of the last episodes of season 2. How the hell does it not remind of you the Walking Dead? They even chose to air a special trailer during the season finale of Walking Dead.

Because the comparison is stupid. You barely have a reason to compare the two, and using your reasoning, 28 Days Later makes more sense because, like TLoU, the infected in that aren't zombies either. And if you are going to compare TLoU to something with zombies, why not one of Romero's movies? Or "it's like DayZ with an actual story and characters'.

I'm just glad you didn't say it's because Joel and Ellie have a father/daughter relationship like Lee and Clementine. That just isn't true from the footage we've seen so far.
#55ninjarobot_22Posted 4/5/2013 8:51:58 PM
HolyMcmoly posted...
ninjarobot_22 posted...
HolyMcmoly posted...
Slayer7861 posted...
ninjarobot_22 posted...

wat

My thoughts exactly. How the hell does it remind you of the Walking Dead?

OT, I'll probably be preordering the Survival Edition. Haven't decided yet.

Post apocalyptic world, zombie type creatures, survival of the fittest, fighting against other human groups. Reminds me of the last episodes of season 2. How the hell does it not remind of you the Walking Dead? They even chose to air a special trailer during the season finale of Walking Dead.

Because the comparison is stupid. You barely have a reason to compare the two, and using your reasoning, 28 Days Later makes more sense because, like TLoU, the infected in that aren't zombies either. And if you are going to compare TLoU to something with zombies, why not one of Romero's movies? Or "it's like DayZ with an actual story and characters'.

I'm just glad you didn't say it's because Joel and Ellie have a father/daughter relationship like Lee and Clementine. That just isn't true from the footage we've seen so far.

Yes, the comparison is stupid it's waayyyy off base. There is absolutely no way the two seem related at all. There are no similarities at all.
---
"Thanks for the input Jeff."
#56DrakesOnaPlanePosted 4/5/2013 8:57:58 PM
ninjarobot_22 posted...
Yes, the comparison is stupid it's waayyyy off base. There is absolutely no way the two seem related at all. There are no similarities at all.

Lol

Don't listen to these users there are other people who say it does remind them of the walking dead as well. These guys are just trolling or stupid. And like you said Sony advertised the game during the walking dead finale the reason is because that's who they are marketing the game to. The two seem similar enough and Sony is hoping fans of the walking dead will also enjoy this game.
#57Kilik212Posted 4/5/2013 11:02:00 PM
Mystery_Cooper posted...
Other: Day 1, no pre-order.

lol pre-orders

Never had to do it. Then again, I don't buy special/limited editions.

Haha you beat me to it. Other= Day one purchase no pre order I don't care for "extra skins" or collectors edition. I fully expect to be blown away. If I am not mark my words I WILL NOT PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANOTHER VIDEO GAME EVER AGAIN!
---
I am the master of my abilities, I think.