This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best DBZ game for PS3

#1BrickCityLazPosted 4/3/2013 2:59:03 PM
I remember playing DBZ games for the Ps2 and it was pretty fun. Since then haven't picked one up, now with the talk of that new DBZ movie coming out it kinda raised my interest again.

Which one do you guys recommend? I think I'd probably like the one that offers the most characters.

Any help given greatly appreciated.
---
Brick City Is The Best
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 4/3/2013 2:59:52 PM
There really isn't a "best" PS3 DBZ game so much as "not as painfully bad" PS3 DBZ game.

BTW, it isn't Ultimate Tenkaichi.
#3BrickCityLaz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 3:06:03 PM
Yea that's the thing. I've read reviews and there seems to be no actual consensus on which game is the best
---
Brick City Is The Best
#4BurnsideGX3Posted 4/3/2013 3:32:04 PM
If you just want a good game for this generation it depends on which style you like... For Budokai style, then your logical choices would be Burst Limit and obviously the Budokai HD collection.

If you like the tenkaichi, then either get raging blast 1 if you like story mode, or raging blast 2 if you want more characters and a more "arcade" like mode.

AVOID Ultimate tenkaichi and kinect.
#5TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/3/2013 3:35:24 PM
Raging Blast 2 has a great roster and a lot to do.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#6kewldude475Posted 4/3/2013 3:37:09 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
There really isn't a "best" PS3 DBZ game so much as "not as painfully bad" PS3 DBZ game.

BTW, it isn't Ultimate Tenkaichi.

Pretty much this.

I'd say Budokai 3 HD, followed by RB 2.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475