This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In Japan, any good games to bring back with me (import friendly?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. In Japan, any good games to bring back with me (import friendly?)
3 years ago#1
So far I have,
Yakuza Kenzan
Yakuza 5
Monster Hunter Portable HD
Gundam Extreme VS 2

I'm interested in all games, as long as they are manageable with minimal obstruction of Japanese (or if there is a guide available on the net).
Cheers :).
3 years ago#2
EX Troopers
Tales of Vesperia (tons of guides available, worth it)

Can't remember anything else right now.
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
3 years ago#3
Mother 3... Because you should get it. Also the Mother 1 and 2 pack as well. There are mods where you can make them English over here. (The fans are a determined bunch.)

Let's see here. A crapton of Persona games and such, I recommend getting SMT Nocturne that has Raidou as a boss instead of Dante.

Erm... Tales of Vesparia. FF10 international, FF12 international. Uh... hm...

That is all I can think of, sure, might not be all the kinds of games playable on a PS3. But they are good and only available over there.

Also, how is it over there anyways? Good? Bad? I'm curious!
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
3 years ago#4
If you enjoy rhythm games then grab Hatsune Miku Project Diva F. Great game and easily playable once you figure out the menus, which are fairly basic.
Extremely addictive and fun.
3DS FC - 2191-7909-4186
Serenity now, insanity later.
3 years ago#5
Valkyria chronicles 3
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
3 years ago#6
Cheers, pretty good so far. Games aren't that expensive after they have been out a few months ( Yakuza 5 was 40 bucks). Heading into Akihabara in a couple of days so wanted to bring some PS3 games back with me.
3 years ago#7
To add to your list:

E.X. Troopers
Yakuza 1 + 2 HD Edition
Sengoku Basara 3: Utage
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
3 years ago#8
tales of rebirth if you want ps2 game.

guides? lookup lanyn.
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games:
3 years ago#9
Devilman Amon suggested these two to me a while back and I enjoy them. They're racing games but should be fairly cheap:

Initial D Extreme Stage
Wangan Midnight
we will not come out of this unscathed
3 years ago#10

Turn based SRPG with mechs
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. In Japan, any good games to bring back with me (import friendly?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived