This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SE you're threading on mighty thin ice here

#41Evil_GogetaPosted 4/4/2013 2:18:44 AM
Spiders thread on all types of ice xB!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) Soul Sacrifice, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 and PSO2.
#42Lethal13Posted 4/4/2013 2:21:02 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

what the s*** is this, this isnt just bad, it's really bad, even vita game looks way better than this

..HOW?

The only issues are SMALL issues.

Fire Emblem Awakening has worse issues.

Aaaand the relevance of specifically bringing up Fire Emblem is?

LenneValkirye posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

Also lol at that one fool who posted about FF VII having **** graphics. Really? A 1997 PS1 game....cmon you clown...

Yeah, really.
Comparing FFVII to modern FFs when it comes to things like "dialogue" and "gameplay" (which FFVII does pretty bad) is fair game, but for other things it's not?
Give me a break, if you people want FFVII to be considered relevant in this era then everything about it, good and bad, has to be mentioned.

Besides FFVII was recently re-released on PC and it was released a couple of years ago on PSN, so it is still an economically relevant game. Let me spell it out for you: people are still paying money for those terribad graphics. It doesn't deserve any special treatment.

Yeah But FFVII had terrible graphics for it's time as well. I only criticise a game's graphics is when the developers are lazy and don't try and use as much of the console's power as they can...this seems to be one of those cases
#43majin nemesisPosted 4/4/2013 4:07:15 AM
who cares about graphics?
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#44Raven_CyarmPosted 4/4/2013 4:35:01 AM
majin nemesis posted...

Good, I hope your next long awaited game is an eyesore then. After all, "who cares about graphics?"
---
You're not the official anything of any board.
No-one cares about your PC specs either.
#45ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/4/2013 5:09:25 AM
Looks decent enough for a low budget title. The story and characters will be amazing, as always.
#46majin nemesisPosted 4/4/2013 5:23:49 AM(edited)
Raven_Cyarm posted...
majin nemesis posted...

Good, I hope your next long awaited game is an eyesore then. After all, "who cares about graphics?"

i hope so too at least the dev would stop wasting millions on graphics and run out of money to add more content
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#47LenneValkiryePosted 4/4/2013 6:02:29 AM(edited)
majin nemesis posted...

Not the FFVII fanboys that's for damn sure. Only when talking about their precious original FFVII though.
But despite this FFVII still needs a remake. Even though the original FFVII is so damn good to the point graphics don't matter.
Of course this line of logic isn't contradictory in the slightest, because FFVII is so good and everything that isn't FFVII can't get away with having subpar graphics.
#48JoeyFNKPosted 4/4/2013 6:08:10 AM
What does "threading on mighty thin ice" mean?
---
Last 3 Games Beat: Spec Ops: The Line, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Red Dead Redemption
#49TehAssasinPosted 4/4/2013 6:09:15 AM
The dragon looks herpaderp, that's for sure. It seems trying to hard to be intimidating, yet looking strangely comical.
#50pixel378Posted 4/4/2013 7:25:23 AM
All SE needs to do is release KH3 and FF15 or versus on ps4 and have them be excellent and all is forgiven.

If versus (FF15) is as good as it looked in the trailers, and is in fact a ps4 exclusive like the rumors says, I iwll forget ff13 ever existed. KH3 is a must too, and it needs to be the best and go back to the basics of kh1.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit