This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you given up on Square Enix yet?

#41ni12345pPosted 4/5/2013 5:58:39 AM
theatrical_cat posted...
If they'd just make a good Kingdom Hearts game for once- or even just one for a console- my faith will be renewed.

^THIS
---
<:::::::::::::::::::::::::{}xxxxx)<(O_O)>(xxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::::::> try me
PSN-nickclark19
#42kel25Posted 4/5/2013 5:59:40 AM
Any game where the final boss is a hoard of standard enemies or a QTE.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#43MyLovelyTotoriPosted 4/5/2013 6:00:50 AM
Lol I heard people were hailing SE's Tomb Raider like the greatest game this year and now there's topic? They have surpassed your hopes with that.

Not to mention Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs as well....
#44CronotimesheroPosted 4/5/2013 6:02:25 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
My faith in them currently is -6.

Should they release Versus and localize Braverly Default, I might be able to bring it back up to 0 again.

This is how I feel as well.

Though since there really has been very little info on versus I am not sure its the saving grace of the company the internet has hyped it to be.

Bravely though has been out in japan for a while and everyone there seems to love it. JRPG gamers in the west have a bit of eastern taste in their gaming preferences so most of us will at least enjoy it should it ever get localized.

When they acquired edios to me it was them just out right stating they no longer know how to make good rpgs so they are just going to steal some ips and have people in the west make them money while they figure out who it was who already left the company that was the reason they captivated multiple generations of gamers then lost us.
#45beezer08Posted 4/5/2013 6:05:14 AM
ni12345p posted...
theatrical_cat posted...
If they'd just make a good Kingdom Hearts game for once- or even just one for a console- my faith will be renewed.

^THIS

SE gave Nomura way too large of a leash, so don't expect one anytime soon. He's "working" on the vapor ware known as FF13: Versus
---
PSN/Steam: beezer08
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/863332/tebowed_medium.gif
#46Felicia_catladyPosted 4/5/2013 6:20:15 AM
"I was a fan of Sqaure/Enix, not the joint operation"

^

That...

and the "If you want another Chrono game, you should buy more" attitude killed Square for me.
---
Marcy.
:3
#47Castiel39Posted 4/5/2013 6:24:24 AM
I gave up from them long ago, but Wada is gone, so let's see what happens next.
#48gjc2007Posted 4/7/2013 12:21:15 AM
Lol I heard people were hailing SE's Tomb Raider like the greatest game this year and now there's topic? They have surpassed your hopes with that.

Not to mention Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs as well....

They published those games. They didn't develop them.
---
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?