This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got hyperdimension neptunia victory. Few questions about the series

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just got hyperdimension neptunia victory. Few questions about the series

User Info: MrBanballow

MrBanballow
3 years ago#11
thefabregas22 posted...
Firstly what's up with these metacritic score. When I saw them I actually couldn't believe they'd be like 40-50. Secondly I'm loving victory played it for like 4 hours straight when I bought it. Is it worth getting the others after I've finished this? Thirdly are there plans for a sequel, perhaps on ps4? Lastly do you prefer japanese or english voices? I normally like the japanese more but I really like the english dub in victory.

As already said, the game's pretty niche, and that reflects in the scores from the big review sites (IMO).

I would recommend them both. I actually think I preferred the first game to the second, but it would seem I'm in the minority on that one. Victory seems to be a good mix of the two.

As already mentioned, there are a trio of games coming to the Vita. The Idol game, a game based on Noire, and what could possibly be a remake of the first game. I can't find it at the moment, but I believe Idea Factory and Compile Heart are working on a PS4 RPG, though it hasn't been announced what it will be. Rumors were either Agarest or Neptunia.

I don't have anything against the English voices, just that you get so much more voice acting with the JP audio.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just got hyperdimension neptunia victory. Few questions about the series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived