This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Someone uses the bathroom but doesn't wash his hands and wants to play...

#1iPr0kkaFTWPosted 4/4/2013 5:18:20 PM
Perhaps one of the most worst case scenarios that can occur to any gamer, what would you do if this ever happened to you? - Results (338 votes)
Be nice and let him play using my primary controller (will clean controller later!)
3.55% (12 votes)
Let him use a 3rd-party controller or the Sixaxis
7.1% (24 votes)
Tell him to wash his hands before playing
66.57% (225 votes)
Ask politely to use hand sanitizer
4.73% (16 votes)
I also don't wash my hands after using the bathroom so go ahead and play!
18.05% (61 votes)
This poll is now closed.
A cousin or friend of yours needs to use the bathroom and you can hear him do his business but you do not hear the faucet go off (and sometimes you do not hear the toilet flush). He comes back and wants to play. Knowing that he did not wash his hands after using the toilet, what would you do?

This situation ensued long ago to me when my cousin's friend (didn't know him well) wanted to play. He had to use the bathroom, he left the door opened, did his thing, flushed the toilet but didn't bother washing his hands. He came back asking if he can play my PS3... So I lend him a Sixaxis controller that I didn't care about but afterwards I cleaned my Sixaxis with alcohol swabs.
#2Dreaded_FatePosted 4/4/2013 5:19:15 PM
Well, this is a tad random mate...
#3_tanjil_Posted 4/4/2013 5:20:54 PM
kick the b**** out of my house!

Nah probably awkwardly point out he didn't wash his hand in front of our friends, he'll wash his hands and I'll probably feel bad for an instant but get over it once gaming resumes
#4gamestop27Posted 4/4/2013 5:23:43 PM
I'd order him to wash his f***ing hands. I give my brother and my best friend hell about this kinda thing because I've observed them not washing their hands after using the bathroom,eating a bag of chips, and picking their nose pulling out god knows what.
---
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko
#5BeknessPosted 4/4/2013 5:27:03 PM
Well, my boyfriend is the only one that really plays with me and he knows I have OCD and don't eat food anyone's touched even with clean hands etc. And he's the type to wash his hands, anyway. I wouldn't let someone so dirty into my house to begin with. I don't even like people coming here at all, so it would just never happen.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad
#6Master_HapposaiPosted 4/4/2013 5:28:23 PM
I'd tell him to get out of my house.
#7MGS4SNAKEPosted 4/4/2013 6:04:43 PM
My primary should have all kinds of diseases by now, even unknown uncurable ones.
---
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it" - Bane to Batman
#8shinra35800Posted 4/4/2013 6:06:24 PM
firstly, how would you even know.................hmmmm.
#9silly_sausagePosted 4/4/2013 6:10:16 PM
The last one. I'm a lazy son of a b**** who doesn't give a crap.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#10huyiPosted 4/4/2013 9:26:22 PM
No one touches my controllers without washing their hands regardless if its a friend or family member, that is just plain nasty to not wash your hands anyway.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ