This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Someone uses the bathroom but doesn't wash his hands and wants to play...

#21BokuxPicoPosted 4/4/2013 9:53:01 PM
Give him a taste of his own medicine. Stick the controller up your ass and see if he still wants to use it.
#22Golden MavenPosted 4/4/2013 10:17:24 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
See that is what people don't get. You NEED to get sick as a kid.

I think people do get that. Most kids have a very limited sense of hygiene, even the few clean ones will get exposed to germs by proxy.

As for the topic, I would probably kick the person out. Real talk.
#23PhaseSlaethePosted 4/4/2013 10:18:29 PM
Golden Maven posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...

I think people do get that. Most kids have a very limited sense of hygiene, even the few clean ones will get exposed to germs by proxy.

Tell that to parents.

And schools.

And "professionals".
#24vegetassj3421Posted 4/4/2013 10:22:38 PM
I use my own controller at all times. Even when i go to a friends house. I also don't wash my hands... Because I know how too take a #1 or #2 without getting stuff on my hands. I'm 34 and still ALIVE. OCD people are so funny. Sometimes I'll pick my nose and flick it just to see them get grossed out.
---
PSN:VegetaSSJ3420
#25PhaseSlaethePosted 4/4/2013 10:24:29 PM
You get more germs on your hands TOUCHING things in the bathroom than you do touching yourself.

Unless you wipe your ass with your bare hand, the flush handle, the door knob, and the faucet knobs are MUCH more dangerous in terms of germ activity.
#26crazyman32Posted 4/4/2013 10:31:13 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Bekness posted...
Well, my boyfriend is the only one that really plays with me and he knows I have OCD and don't eat food anyone's touched even with clean hands etc. And he's the type to wash his hands, anyway. I wouldn't let someone so dirty into my house to begin with. I don't even like people coming here at all, so it would just never happen.

Wtf...how are you alive?

I have a friend who used to be like that, he got really sick in about 8th grade because his immune system was horrible, because he was never exposed to "germs." He actually did almost die. His sickness wound up causing blood poisoning and he was hospitalized for a while.

I got sick so much I'm impervious now. I can't recall the last time I was sick.

...Which only means the next time I'm sick, it'll probably kill me.

I never got sick that often as a kid and I still don't as an adult.I rarely ever get a cold and other then the ice cream/slurpee headaches that everyone gets sometimes I don't get regular headaches at all.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#27crazyman32Posted 4/4/2013 10:33:38 PM
29 people are either trolling with that last choice or they are just nasty.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#28peinxkonanPosted 4/4/2013 10:38:03 PM
LOL
---
---Doesn't care
#29MGS4SNAKEPosted 4/4/2013 11:21:03 PM
crazyman32 posted...
29 people are either trolling with that last choice or they are just nasty.

Guilty.
---
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it" - Bane to Batman
#30Bolc56Posted 4/5/2013 12:08:07 AM
BokuxPico posted...
Give him a taste of his own medicine. Stick the controller up your ass and see if he still wants to use it.

This made my day