This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone have experience with the Batarang controller?

#11RyuVegasPosted 4/5/2013 3:10:22 PM(edited)
kaiser ryu posted...
vegeta415 posted...
The batarangs aren't boomerangs. That was a terrible post.

Early, proper, versions of the batarang were too. The Nolanverse isn't the only canon.

This is ignorant as I have never seen in Batman:TAS, or even in the fleeting comics I read seen the Batarangs ACTUALLY return to Batman. Like... ever. They are just super intricate Kunai/Throwing Stars.

But if I'm wrong someone PLEASE actually show it to me. I'm curious to see if and when it has actually happened because seriously: I can't recall a time ever that the Batarangs returned back to sender.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#12kaiser ryuPosted 4/5/2013 10:52:53 PM
RyuVegas posted...
kaiser ryu posted...
vegeta415 posted...
The batarangs aren't boomerangs. That was a terrible post.

Early, proper, versions of the batarang were too. The Nolanverse isn't the only canon.

This is ignorant as I have never seen in Batman:TAS, or even in the fleeting comics I read seen the Batarangs ACTUALLY return to Batman. Like... ever. They are just super intricate Kunai/Throwing Stars.

But if I'm wrong someone PLEASE actually show it to me. I'm curious to see if and when it has actually happened because seriously: I can't recall a time ever that the Batarangs returned back to sender.

TAS had two variants, shuriken batarangs and boomerang shaped ones that did in fact hook. I never made claim to them "returning", any more than actual boomerangs do. Hint: they don't. What they DO do is hook, which TAS's rounded ones very much did do to great effect. Also when I said early I was referring to 1940s.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#13sumeet_2999Posted 4/5/2013 11:15:39 PM
I bought it

Pros
-analog sticks positioned like the 360
-I have large hands and this fit comfortably
- the grip on the side are amazing so glad its there makes a huge difference
- well built it a great design
-BATMAN!!!!

Cons
- it well take out one usb slot because of the receiver
-cant turn on ps3
- the seven colors they chose have nothing to do with BATMAN!!!
-this controller is horrible for fighting games
---
When you do things right, people wont be sure youve done anything at all.
#14razidPosted 4/6/2013 6:24:59 PM
^is there any dead zone on them?
how are fps's on them
---
Even a smile is charity