This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I work the EU PSN blog?

#1KindertotenwaldPosted 4/4/2013 5:47:15 PM
I can work the NA one fine and see what deals there is, whats coming to PSN etc but the EU one I just can't work at all.
---
PSN: Omnisignificance
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Radec, Sir Daniel
#2RyuuHou25Posted 4/4/2013 5:49:21 PM
Are you seriously asking how to use the internet? You browse it! You use your mouse, you move the page up and down, you click on links, etc etc.

That's how you "work" it
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 7:19:37 AM
Was that ment to be clever?

I'm asking where and what to click as the layout isn't as clear as the NA one, I know it sounds silly but try the EU Blog and you will see what I mean.
---
#4SixSixSevenEighPosted 4/5/2013 7:50:14 AM
It took me literally 10 seconds to find what you're looking for.

Usually I'd help anyone out with anything, but this is beyond ridiculous.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#5Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:34:50 PM
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
It took me literally 10 seconds to find what you're looking for.

Usually I'd help anyone out with anything, but this is beyond ridiculous.

On the EU blog? You can find whats up and coming on PSN+ and regular PSN aswell as any deals?

I honestly cant lol
---
#6ps3_gamer_norgePosted 4/5/2013 6:51:47 PM
Search for "Heads up" for new stuff on the store and "PS plus update" for ps+ updates.

I agree that the eu blog sucks to navigate
#7RyuuHou25Posted 4/5/2013 7:34:58 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Was that ment to be clever?

I'm asking where and what to click as the layout isn't as clear as the NA one, I know it sounds silly but try the EU Blog and you will see what I mean.

I go on the EU blog quite a bit. Use your eyeballs, that's why you have them. You want to see hard to navigate, go to jim carreys official website.

www.jimcarrey.com

Even if you use the links on the bottom, it is still extremely hard to navigate and find what you want.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB