This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best PS1 game you have bought?

#51Darkwolf BloodsbanePosted 4/5/2013 7:00:57 AM
Top 5, No particular order
Legend of Legaia
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Tactics
Wild Arms: the 2nd Ignition
Legend of Dragoon
---
Leather doesn't really suit me...unless it's lingerie. - Katythefr3ak
#52Castiel39Posted 4/5/2013 7:02:04 AM
Final Fantasy IX.
#53NuuTypePosted 4/5/2013 8:53:48 AM
Einhander

A real underrated gem
---
Probability of mission hiderance..zero percent
#54este914Posted 4/5/2013 8:59:17 AM
Resident Evil 2
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#55Godly_GoofPosted 4/5/2013 9:00:12 AM
Rhapsody
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#56MKD88Posted 4/5/2013 9:18:17 AM
Auroa posted...
I'm currently play the crap out of legend of dragoon. I remember lending it to a friend a long time ago when I was about half way through on disk 3. Then he suddenly disappears and is never heard from again. Never got my game back!

what about you guys?

Hahaha. That happened to me too. I had an acquaintance of mine borrow like 2-3 games. The sad thing is, he wasn't even a close friend just a buddy from school. I wanted them back, I called, no answer, and this was during the summer so I never got a chance to see him at school. I knew where he lived though. I rode my bike all the way to his house (I was probably like 15/16), showed up at the door and demanded my games back. This clown had the balls to tell me he already gave them back to me and said he doesn't have them. I grabbed that kid by the shirt and demanded my games back in a very aggressive manner. He started crying and his mom came. I told her the situation and they finally ended up giving the games back to me. Never spoke to that kid again.

My favorite PS1 game would have to be Monster Rancher 2. I played that game to death. It still is in my top 5 games of all time.
---
PSN ID: MKD88
#57Travarkas57Posted 4/5/2013 9:23:36 AM
Probably FFVI.
---
T r a v a r k a s 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!