This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game(s) did you regret buying?

#181Chr0noidPosted 4/5/2013 3:11:26 PM
koboldwarrior77 posted...
I TOTALLY regret buying:

New Tomb Raider (super boring all you do is shoot bad guys)
BioShock Infinite (just walk around with Elizabeth - boring)
Dark Souls (can't do combos and fly around like God of War)
X-COM ( super lame character design and terrible controls)
Super Mario Galaxy (one of the worst games Nintendo has ever released)
Batman Arkham City (cheap knock off of Kabuki Warriors - they didn't even try)

That's about it.

DId I do it right, guys?

*rubs forehead*

0/10
---
I did see a female Orc at Bellethor's General Store, buying a box of Redguards -RAGEface14, in a topic about Orc menstruation.
#182locutus442Posted 4/5/2013 3:11:52 PM
on the vita: call of duty black ops declassified (for many reasons)
on ps3: asura's wrath and soul calibur 5 (with those i felt like i should have waited for a price drop)
---
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
#183TwRXvIiPosted 4/5/2013 3:11:52 PM
RE6
Sleeping Dogs
#184NejiHyuga900Posted 4/5/2013 3:18:02 PM
3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (3DSWare) - First off, I love Kirby, so I bought this game (a few days ago) from the 3DS eShop. After purchasing this game, I went to Amazon.com and searched for Kirby games and found Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (Wii) and seeing it was a collection and it had Kirby Super Star (which was my favorite game on the SNES) and Kirby 64 (which I've been wanting for a long time but I never had a N64), I ordered Kirby's Dream Collection and realized that the collection also includes Kirby's Adventure, meaning that I wasted $7 on a 3D remake of Kirby's Adventure for my 3DS. So yeah, I regretted spending $7 on a 3D remake before checking out to see if there was a compilation of Kirby games but I do prefer remakes over original and I can play Kirby on the go so I didn't really regret it that much.

Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection (XBLA): I loved MKII (SNES) so I bought this collection for 800 MS Points. But I didn't realize that the A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) between the console version and arcade version was different. The arcade version of these games (which are on the Arcade Kollection) are a lot harder than the console counterparts of these games. In Mortal Kombat II, Very Easy mode in the Arcade is the same as Medium mode in on Console. I managed to be the first MK game (which I never owned in my life) but I can't beat Mortal Kombat II or Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (I use to be able to beat UMK3 [but it was difficult] when it was an individual XBLA title before it was removed off the marketplace).

Fable: The Lost Chapters (Steam): I had Fable on the original Xbox a long time ago and loved it but it no longer works. I later got Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC as my first Steam game when it was $5 during a Steam Sale and I have been playing it and enjoying it, but at some point, I stopped playing and never felt like playing it anymore. But I didn't really regret buying this. Anyways, I am kind of a collector.

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Xbox 360): This was one of my early Amazon.com purchases. I got this game as well as it's strategy guide. But just like Fable: The Lost Chapters, I enjoyed playing it for a little bit but then I stopped playing and never felt like playing it again. I guess I am not enjoying games as I use to when I was young.

Sonic The Hedgehog (2007)

Actually, that game was released in 2006, not 2007. Sonic games that were released on 2007 were Sonic & the Secret Rings, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Sonic Rush Adventure, and Sonic Rivals 2 (and that's all I can think of).
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#185TeraPatrick2008Posted 4/5/2013 3:18:54 PM
Sega Touring Car Championship
#186DredjPosted 4/5/2013 3:24:32 PM
Only game I regret buying was Dragonball Z: Burst Limit.

I bought all the DBZ PS2 games and progressively they got better, so when Burst Limit on PS3 came around I'm like "haawwww ****!! this is gunna be good".

Little did I know that they took the PS3 as a chance to reset all that progress and released a barebones game, it was also in the style of Budokai and I prefer Tenkaichi.

Not bought any DBZ games since.
#187OhHeyltsYouPosted 4/5/2013 3:27:17 PM
Black Ops 2
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#188me1324Posted 4/5/2013 3:31:54 PM
Metal Gear Rising
#189MakMan333Posted 4/5/2013 4:00:51 PM
The new pokemon dungeon crawler game. It looked pretty good but was actually boring as hell.

Lost over 20 bucks trading it in for the new Luigi's Mansion
---
Gastroid-First get a cup.
GamerGirIz-What type of experiments can two girls do with one cup???!!?!??
#190SirenaLoreleyPosted 4/5/2013 4:02:20 PM
DmC
Well, I actually didn't buy it, a friend of mine lend it to me, so I could try the gameplay... and I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on that thing.

SilentHill Homecoming
One of the first I bought; a true disappointment...
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**