This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game(s) did you regret buying?

#261crazyman32Posted 4/6/2013 11:32:41 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Man, this will be a long list. Off the top of my head:

GTA IV
Gears of War 2 and 3
Shin Sangoku Musou: Multi Raid 2
Call of Duty MW2 and MW3
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Sleeping Dogs
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
ICO/SotC Collection
Splinter Cell HD Trilogy
DmC
Naruto Generations
Naruto UNS 3
Assassin's Creed III
Hitman HD Trilogy
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Gran Turismo 5
NFS Shift
FIFA 10-13
Battlefield 3
Dirt 3
Fight Night Round 4
Sly Collection
Sly 4
Far Cry 2
Skate
SSX
Eternal Sonata
Disgaea 3

wow,What games do you like.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#262ReyMilansteryoPosted 4/6/2013 11:41:32 AM
crazyman32 posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Man, this will be a long list. Off the top of my head:

GTA IV
Gears of War 2 and 3
Shin Sangoku Musou: Multi Raid 2
Call of Duty MW2 and MW3
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Sleeping Dogs
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
ICO/SotC Collection
Splinter Cell HD Trilogy
DmC
Naruto Generations
Naruto UNS 3
Assassin's Creed III
Hitman HD Trilogy
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Gran Turismo 5
NFS Shift
FIFA 10-13
Battlefield 3
Dirt 3
Fight Night Round 4
Sly Collection
Sly 4
Far Cry 2
Skate
SSX
Eternal Sonata
Disgaea 3

wow,What games do you like.

I JUST wanted to tell the same thing.
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Fallout 3 (PC) , Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Uncharted 2, Rocksmith
#263LifeOfSynPosted 4/6/2013 1:52:30 PM
Street Fighter IV
Vanquish
Kane and Lynch II
Battle Fantasia
Brink
Buzz Quiz TV
Dark Void
The Eye of Judgement
Disney Universe
Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2
Just Cause 2
Mortal Kombat
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Quantum of Solace
Sonic Unleashed

I keep track of every game I have ever played haha.
---
DmC>DMC3>DMC2>DMC4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DMC.
#264LifeOfSynPosted 4/6/2013 1:57:02 PM
VIIVincent posted...

PS3: Tekken 6 - i just cant get into Tekken. its just way too complicated. same reason i cant get into Dead or Alive. oh and NONE of the characters in Tekken are easy on the eyes.

Wut. Tekken is the easiest fight series to get into. I don't see how that can be opinion either haha since it is one of the only ones that has a proper combo system.
---
DmC>DMC3>DMC2>DMC4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DMC.
#265king_maddenPosted 4/6/2013 2:18:34 PM
Emi3280 posted...
king_madden posted...
Emi3280 posted...
-Uncharted
-Uncharted 2
-Uncharted 3
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss
-Man vs Wild
-Resident Evil ORC

troll

No, I'm not a troll. I didn't like the Uncharted gameplay, and my girlfriend bought me the entire Uncharted collection because of my birthday. I didn't like them at all, don't know why. I do like Third Person Shooters, but I couldn't get into Uncharted. Now, those games are in the shelve, collecting dust. I just don't sell them because she gave them to me because she thought I was going to like them. Or did you call me troll because of the other two games? I didn't like ORC because it felt rushed. Capcom LOVES to milk money, and that game felt like if they wanted to get more money fast before RE6. And Man vs Wild...just don't try it. The gameplay is poor, and the graphics are even bad for PS2 games. That's all I have to say.

so none of those games fit, since they werent your idea, and instead were a gift. cant regret a gift, unless you asked for it.

also golden abyss is a vita game, you telling you're girlfriend bought you a bunch of games im assuming you never asked for and never really wanted, but she bought you all of them including the one for vita?

I mean I only played the last uncharted and didnt think it was bad or anything but I never really got into the other 2, dont know why. ORC was ok for what it was, nothing more, and I never played man vs wild, but i did think about it.
#266Emi3280Posted 4/6/2013 2:40:49 PM
king_madden posted...
Emi3280 posted...
king_madden posted...
Emi3280 posted...
-Uncharted
-Uncharted 2
-Uncharted 3
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss
-Man vs Wild
-Resident Evil ORC

troll

No, I'm not a troll. I didn't like the Uncharted gameplay, and my girlfriend bought me the entire Uncharted collection because of my birthday. I didn't like them at all, don't know why. I do like Third Person Shooters, but I couldn't get into Uncharted. Now, those games are in the shelve, collecting dust. I just don't sell them because she gave them to me because she thought I was going to like them. Or did you call me troll because of the other two games? I didn't like ORC because it felt rushed. Capcom LOVES to milk money, and that game felt like if they wanted to get more money fast before RE6. And Man vs Wild...just don't try it. The gameplay is poor, and the graphics are even bad for PS2 games. That's all I have to say.

so none of those games fit, since they werent your idea, and instead were a gift. cant regret a gift, unless you asked for it.

also golden abyss is a vita game, you telling you're girlfriend bought you a bunch of games im assuming you never asked for and never really wanted, but she bought you all of them including the one for vita?

I mean I only played the last uncharted and didnt think it was bad or anything but I never really got into the other 2, dont know why. ORC was ok for what it was, nothing more, and I never played man vs wild, but i did think about it.

My girlfriend knows I own all Sony consoles and that I like shooters. ORC was rushed and not well made. DLCom, I mean, Crapcom, likes to milk money out of everything you know?
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#267darkness1018Posted 4/7/2013 12:24:56 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
darkness1018 posted...
These are the ones i regret (only gonna list this gen or else this post will never end...lol):

Final Fantasy XIII
Grand Theft Auto 4
L.A. Noire
Naughty Bear Gold Edition
Venetica
Brink
Bionic Comando (the one where he had dreads)
Sonic The Hedgehog (2007)
Sonic Unleashed
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls
Medal of Honor (2010)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
X-Men Destiny
X-Men: The Official Game
Thor: God of Thunder
Iron Man (liked part 2)
F.E.A.R.(I really liked 2 and 3 though)
Risen (I did enjoy Risen 2)
Enchanted Arms
Resonance of Fate
The Last Remnant
Dragon Age 2
Vampire Rain
Need for Speed: Undercover
Need for Speed: The Run
Too Human
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (i prefer Ultimate Tenkaichi)
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (I prefer UNS 1,2,3)
Dynasty Warriors 6
Gundam: Crossfire

Those are the only ones i can think of right now but im sure there was a few more.

Good Lord you need to read some reviews man, lol.

Lol. I read reveiws but ive noticed they only to know for sure if ill like a game is to just play it. And no, i dont rent so all those games were bought. If i listened to reveiws i wouldve missed out on alot of games that i ended up liking. I guess i try just about anything (except sports games, find those boring) to see if its for me or not.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
#268Nightmare637Posted 4/7/2013 12:26:04 AM
XIII-2 liked the first one to a degree hated the second one.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#269goldenboy1867Posted 4/7/2013 12:45:30 AM
MGS1 ( PS1) I couldn't get through the frist guy -_-,,,, WTF the frist guy that i saw,,,, raged a quited

resident evil 2 = i ran out of ammo and i was stuck ( with a safe point ) in the place where a zombie was at, with very low health,

resident evil zero = I wasent stuck nor anything, everything was find but i got bored. ( beated the other RE games though )
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet
currently playing: Battlefield 3, Metal gear solid 4, Dead or alive 5,
#270BigRussDaGODPosted 4/7/2013 1:27:10 AM
MvC3
SFxT
Red Faction Armageddon