This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tales of Xillia has a North American release date

#31Chr0noidPosted 4/5/2013 2:13:14 PM
Super Slash posted...
vashtricham posted...
The people who say graces story is just about friendship obviously either didnt pay attention or watch skits.

That *is* all it's about. The entire game is about chasing down Richard.

Exactly. The story sucks. Period.
---
I did see a female Orc at Bellethor's General Store, buying a box of Redguards -RAGEface14, in a topic about Orc menstruation.
#32PhaseSlaethePosted 4/5/2013 2:13:36 PM
Why should the story be excused for being garbage just because the gameplay is good?

This is an RPG. We would be suffering the story for HOURS.
#33peter_888Posted 4/5/2013 2:14:30 PM
Super Slash posted...
vashtricham posted...
The people who say graces story is just about friendship obviously either didnt pay attention or watch skits.

That *is* all it's about. The entire game is about chasing down Richard.

the theme is more about "protect" than friendship.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#34Chr0noidPosted 4/5/2013 2:16:00 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Why should the story be excused for being garbage just because the gameplay is good?

I agree with the American female.
---
I did see a female Orc at Bellethor's General Store, buying a box of Redguards -RAGEface14, in a topic about Orc menstruation.
#35PhaseSlaethePosted 4/5/2013 2:16:29 PM
Fo_Fai posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...

Still angry that you're going to be divorced in a week when your supposed fiance figures out what you are?
#36Chr0noidPosted 4/5/2013 2:17:33 PM(edited)
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Fo_Fai posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...

Still angry that you're going to be divorced in a week when your supposed fiance figures out what you are?

What? I agreed with you!
---
#37PhaseSlaethePosted 4/5/2013 2:17:49 PM
Why would I be? It is amusing that you do enough services under the table to them to get them to listen to your crying.
#38Chr0noidPosted 4/5/2013 2:18:37 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Why would I be? It is amusing that you do enough services under the table to them to get them to listen to your crying.

Well....I like to think I do wonderful "handies"
---
#39digidevilwilPosted 4/5/2013 2:26:29 PM
Hooray release dates for long known awful games. The JRPG genre is so pathetic now
---
PSN: PandaKingEX
#40Sand_FlarePosted 4/5/2013 2:27:05 PM
Does anybody else find the date a little odd though? The voice recording apparently wrapped up nearly 5 months ago, and now they're adding 4 more? That's 9 months total since dubbing was completed.

Something is afoot.
---
http://i.minus.com/iRU5CxFLZArl5.gif