This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Assassins Creed game?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 4/5/2013 3:10:51 PM
Best Assassins Creed game? - Results (135 votes)
Assassin's Creed
2.96% (4 votes)
Assassin's Creed 2
59.26% (80 votes)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
18.52% (25 votes)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
3.7% (5 votes)
Assassin's Creed 3
13.33% (18 votes)
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
2.22% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
im looking into maybe getting into one of the games but i want to know which ones good rather than getting stuck with a subpar one thanks.
#2Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:14:04 PM
also i know liberation isnt hd enhanced for ps3 yet, i have a ps vita as well.
#3Shadowblade2Posted 4/5/2013 3:15:23 PM
Just buy the Ezio Trilogy and ignore 1 and 3.
---
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
#4Draconas_LyrrPosted 4/5/2013 3:19:59 PM
I'm torn. I think Altair is the best character, I think AC2 has the best gameplay, and I think AC3 has the best setting..(I'm giving Liberation another try, and it's not as bad as I first thought)
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#5OEIO999Posted 4/5/2013 3:20:37 PM
How is AC3 getting any votes? Worse yet, over AC2? I just don't get people sometime
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:34:16 PM
so assassin's creed 3 sucks? i did not know that.
#7Banjo2553Posted 4/5/2013 4:07:11 PM(edited)
I haven't played AC3 yet, but many of the complaints seem to be that it takes forever for the plot to go anywhere after the prologue bit, and the cities are more boring than Renaissance Italy in the Ezio Trilogy.

Oh, and that Connor's not as interesting a character as Ezio is.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#8bloodcoastPosted 4/5/2013 4:14:55 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
I haven't played AC3 yet, but many of the complaints seem to be that it takes forever for the plot to go anywhere after the prologue bit, and the cities are more boring than Renaissance Italy in the Ezio Trilogy.

They remapped some of the controls; it ended up being quite unintuitive (i.e. you will try to climb a tree when you are really trying to chase down a guy). The game is a glitch fest where mine glitched out of the music, so my entire playthrough to the platinum trophy had no music.

Story-wise, playing as Connor is worse than babysitting a dysfunctional child with violent tendencies. Prologue was the good part of the game; everything goes down from there.
#9OEIO999Posted 4/5/2013 4:23:19 PM
bloodcoast posted...
Banjo2553 posted...

They remapped some of the controls; it ended up being quite unintuitive (i.e. you will try to climb a tree when you are really trying to chase down a guy). The game is a glitch fest where mine glitched out of the music, so my entire playthrough to the platinum trophy had no music.

Story-wise, playing as Connor is worse than babysitting a dysfunctional child with violent tendencies. Prologue was the good part of the game; everything goes down from there.

It had a nice spin on templers though, such as the reunion between father and son. But as expected, Ubi botched that right up.
#10Godstriker8Posted 4/5/2013 5:47:54 PM(edited)
Brotherhood was the best. Having one cohesive city was a plus, the multiplayer was fresh, and it just greatly expanded on what made the second game great (I.e. instead of just a villa, you can invest in numerous things around Rome, ride a horse within the City, fast travel, etc.) and there were just so many fun things about the game you got to do :wield a piece of Eden, got to control things like a medieval tank, watch hilarious animations of poisoned people, Crossbow, free roam as Desmond, and SO many cool costumes: Civilian Ezio, Armor of Altair, and mother****ing Raiden.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!