This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another DEUS EX Is Amazing Topic

#1ElBorak77Posted 4/6/2013 12:12:30 AM
never played the first one which i was always pissed about so i got this for cheap not knowing if i could get into it. i'm not much for stealth games but this game is fantastic! haven't killed anyone or set off any alarms yet!
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#2Travarkas57Posted 4/6/2013 12:15:28 AM
Yeah, Human Revolution actually surprised me. One of the best games this Gen, would certainly love another.

Only minor complaints I had were the battery system and boss battles, but the game was still awesome.
---
T r a v a r k a s 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#3mogar002Posted 4/6/2013 12:16:22 AM
Travarkas57 posted...
Yeah, Human Revolution actually surprised me. One of the best games this Gen, would certainly love another.

Only minor complaints I had were the battery system and boss battles, but the game was still awesome.

We're talking bout the first one bro. Not that pos HR.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg
#4ElBorak77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:34:48 AM
mogar002 posted...
Travarkas57 posted...

We're talking bout the first one bro. Not that pos HR.

wrong. i can't make the basketball shot!
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#5PHEEliNUXPosted 4/6/2013 1:36:37 AM
I'm thinking of trying Deus Ex games, Which one should i start with first?
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#6ElBorak77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:48:54 AM
the original is on pc ,ps2 and maybe xbox? idk still haven't played it but human revolution is very good so far.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#7jammiesPosted 4/6/2013 2:53:03 AM
ElBorak77 posted...
the original is on pc ,ps2 and maybe xbox? idk still haven't played it but human revolution is very good so far.

I didn't think the original was on consoles. Color me confused.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#8ElBorak77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:58:51 AM
deus ex 2000

Cloud (OnLive)
Mac OS
Microsoft Windows
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3 (PSN) eu only

deus ex invisible war 2003

pc
xbox

deus ex human revolution 2011

Microsoft Windows
PlayStation 3
Xbox 360
OS X[10]
Wii U
Cloud (OnLive)
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#9jammiesPosted 4/6/2013 3:01:41 AM
Cool. I've only played IW on Xbox myself. Doubt I'll ever play the original. I'll get HR sometime though.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#10Dark_SpiretPosted 4/6/2013 3:15:47 AM
if you love HR i strongly recommend trying out the original. if you can get past a few archaic design choices and the limited visuals then it can offer an even better experience in terms of story, gameplay options, exploration ect.

but yeah HR is a great game(though dont expect much out of the bosses or ending sections) and does a good job of doing justice to the first game.
---
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite - Resident Evil 6 - Hotline Miami