This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think i'm done with modern gaming.

#11ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/6/2013 10:12:00 AM
Bye
#12okamhunite(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:06:33 PM
themegaman7 posted...
You can always join the 3DS/DS handheld club (recommended if you like JRPGs).

Already am, I love hand helds, GBA is the best IMO.
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#13Stanger5150Posted 4/7/2013 11:14:13 PM(edited)
SoaringDive posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Have fun with a system that doesn't get crap games anymore.

No, instead it's already full of them. You can tout the 15 games that are good for them, but the ratio of crap games to good games was much higher on the SNES than on the PS3.

I've played almost every SNES game released in the U.S. there are hundreds of good games for the system.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#14crazyman32Posted 4/7/2013 11:31:59 PM(edited)
Have fun doing that TC.I am planning on getting the PS4 myself so,I am not even close to being done with modern gaming.I will keep my PS3 obviously and will use my PC for gaming as well.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#15crazyman32Posted 4/7/2013 11:33:38 PM
hockeybub89 posted...
SoaringDive posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Have fun with a system that doesn't get crap games anymore.

No, instead it's already full of them. You can tout the 15 games that are good for them, but the ratio of crap games to good games was much higher on the SNES than on the PS3.

So much this. People forget all the bad games over time, but the SNES was full of them.

I liked the SNES but,yeah it had a ton of bad games for it.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#16GigerSupremePosted 4/7/2013 11:34:57 PM
okamhunite posted...
I mean with all this news of always online DRM and losing everything you bought on your origonal PSN account what's the point? I mean we will all lose what we bought in the end right? I think i'm just going to buy a SNES and a NES ad be happy with those instead of a PS4 or XBOX and always worry about losing my games.

get a ps2 too.

its possibly the greatest console ever. has the largest library of games (ps1 and 2 games)
as well as having the best games of all time available on it at very cheap prices on amazon.

memory cards are like 5 bucks and youll have the best rpgs ever made.

seriously, check out the shadow hearts trilogy, very cool stuff there.

and some really good action games like the onimusha series, black, zone of the enders 2 and godhand.
#17okamhunite(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:21:48 PM
GigerSupreme posted...
okamhunite posted...
I mean with all this news of always online DRM and losing everything you bought on your origonal PSN account what's the point? I mean we will all lose what we bought in the end right? I think i'm just going to buy a SNES and a NES ad be happy with those instead of a PS4 or XBOX and always worry about losing my games.

get a ps2 too.

its possibly the greatest console ever. has the largest library of games (ps1 and 2 games)
as well as having the best games of all time available on it at very cheap prices on amazon.

memory cards are like 5 bucks and youll have the best rpgs ever made.

seriously, check out the shadow hearts trilogy, very cool stuff there.

and some really good action games like the onimusha series, black, zone of the enders 2 and godhand.

Already have one, been gaming since I was 7, Okami on PS2 is my favorite game of all time.
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#18okamhunite(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:23:11 PM
crazyman32 posted...
Have fun doing that TC.I am planning on getting the PS4 myself so,I am not even close to being done with modern gaming.I will keep my PS3 obviously and will use my PC for gaming as well.

I'll get the PS4 if it remains mostly Disk based a gas games I want like The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
---
#19poolmav2007Posted 4/8/2013 9:14:38 PM
Honesty, I could never go beyond this generation and still never run out of games to play for the rest of my life. I'm 29 years old for referrence. But I also enjoy all types of games.

I'm considering not getting into gaming next generation. And it's not because I believe any of the stupid rumors. I'm just not impressed with the PS4 so far. Slighty better graphics isn't going to pull me in. The graphics of games now are good enough. I'd be happy if graphics never improve beyond this point. But then again, I said the same thing with this generation. I didn't mind this generation of gaming. I only wish there was more games in each genre,
---
---
Cheers! Arc the Lad 2 is still my No. 1.
#20Devilman_AmonPosted 4/8/2013 9:18:15 PM
http://i.minus.com/iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)