This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA's Peter Moore Comments on 'Worst Company in America' Poll

#41kupo1705Posted 4/8/2013 12:01:28 PM
I voted EA instead of BoA because they're the only company in the poll who actually cares about some silly internet poll.
#42TerotrousPosted 4/8/2013 12:20:55 PM
If you have to admit that your critics have "a lot of good points", that's when you know you're the worst.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#43nihilist212Posted 4/8/2013 12:26:01 PM
I agree with him on everything he said. A video game company is in no way the worst company in America. I have no problem at all with people who hate their games and would vote for them as worst publisher/dev. Worst company though? When there are companies out there laying people and leaving them jobless, claiming "recession troubles" even though all the executives are taking bigger bonuses than ever? People need to get a clue about life and what's actually important.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#44NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/8/2013 12:26:28 PM
I read somewhere in Eurogamer that EA told Visceral to make DS3 to be more action to get more sales, also tell them to change the gameplay design to allows micro transaction, so yeah they are one of the worst video game publisher nowadays. Good for take two for declined being bought by EA, take two is one of the best Video Game publisher out there.
#45crazyman32Posted 4/8/2013 12:30:14 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
I read somewhere in Eurogamer that EA told Visceral to make DS3 to be more action to get more sales, also tell them to change the gameplay design to allows micro transaction, so yeah they are one of the worst video game publisher nowadays. Good for take two for declined being bought by EA, take two is one of the best Video Game publisher out there.

You read it so it must be true I guess.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#46king_maddenPosted 4/8/2013 1:10:19 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...

lol so basically you think you read somewhere about a rumor, so yeah that validates them being the worst company?

the world knows they arent the worst company, the online gaming community though, will always look at EA (and other devs), like they are just devils because they dont give them everything they want.
#47NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/8/2013 1:15:45 PM
king_madden posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

lol so basically you think you read somewhere about a rumor, so yeah that validates them being the worst company?

the world knows they arent the worst company, the online gaming community though, will always look at EA (and other devs), like they are just devils because they dont give them everything they want.

I said the worst "video game publisher" not the worst company, don't put words in my mouth.
#48king_maddenPosted 4/8/2013 2:01:54 PM
oh sorry, the most ridiculous part of the post still stands. you think you saw some rumor about EA, and it validated their worst publisher standing with you. but hey what do they say these days guilty til proven innocent.
#49DonomegaPosted 4/8/2013 2:06:39 PM
You know, if a company paid me six figures a year I'd say I was damn proud of it too ;)
---
PSN: RobbieDaCool | Wii U: RobDaCool | 3DS: 0903-4184-6816
#50KOTRsssPosted 4/8/2013 2:49:48 PM
crazyman32 posted...
No not at all there is always morons.

---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."