This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'd luv to play a ff8-2 game where you play as the late teen child of squall and

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'd luv to play a ff8-2 game where you play as the late teen child of squall and
3 years ago#1
rinoa. a new adventure in the same world, a different crisis.
3 years ago#2
Or better yet how about a PS3 Gamera game...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
3 years ago#3
kill me now
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
3 years ago#4
Oddly enough, a friend and I wrote out an entire plot for such a game years ago. Back before hating on the franchise was so rampant to the point where talking about it is somehow offensive to some people.
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
3 years ago#5
Nah, FFVII remake.
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
3 years ago#6
I thought squall played for the other team.

Didn't he like that dude with the other two dudes?
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
3 years ago#7
i love FF8 but that would be a terrible idea
3 years ago#8
Shineboxer posted...
I thought squall played for the other team.

Didn't he like that dude with the other two dudes?

Pretty much proves that you don't know *** about any JRPG and you just like to troll.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
3 years ago#9
Nah.

I'd rather see more of Laguna and co. in the past *e.g. in their quest to overthrow and imprison Sorceress Adel, leading up to Laguna eventually leading Esthar, etc.

I don't know how the idea in the OP would work anyway, what with all the time travel nonsense and the time loop and all that crap. To be honest, I can't really remember all weird the ins and outs of the story.
3 years ago#10
SquareEnix would probably create a FFXIII-4 before it would create an FFVIII-2
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'd luv to play a ff8-2 game where you play as the late teen child of squall and

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived