This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some questions about Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...

#1theofficefan99Posted 4/6/2013 1:48:31 PM
So I downloaded the demo for it and I was pleasantly surprised. I have a few questions, though.

1) Does this game have any sort of "story mode?"

2) I noticed that the demo had a ton of screen-tearing and some framerate issues. Is this fixed in the final game, or no?

3) The opening CGI cutscene in the demo was really beautiful, and I'm hoping that there's some more in the game. Is this the only one or are there more?

That's about it.

Thanks!
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:59:34 PM
bump!
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:25:44 PM
bump!
---
#4gameghy555Posted 4/6/2013 2:27:20 PM
You might want to ask that board....I'm not sure of any of these answers.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#5Banjo2553Posted 4/6/2013 2:37:20 PM(edited)
1. The closest thing is something called "World Tour." It doesn't have a story, but it basically takes you through the game's tracks in many different mission types, such as testing your drifting skills, battling a tank, or dodging traffic.

2. I'm not really sure. I haven't played the demo, but I have the WiiU version. I don't notice any of those problems, if that's an indication. (Except some minor framerate hiccups in a couple tracks.)

3. Only CG cutscene in the game.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#6ded5833Posted 4/6/2013 2:38:05 PM
2. I didn't see much screen tearing but there's frame rate issues in every version of the game except PC version.
---
These counting things are stupid.
People that agree: 22