This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My ps3 freezes when I eject a bluray.

#1IamAlegend2005Posted 4/6/2013 5:48:51 PM
Is there something I can do to fix it?
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#2IamAlegend2005(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:52:56 PM
Help please?
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#3RyuuHou25Posted 4/6/2013 6:59:27 PM
You're not ejecting them while they're still playing, are you?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4IamAlegend2005(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:05:01 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
You're not ejecting them while they're still playing, are you?

no, im at the main menu of the system.
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#5IamAlegend2005(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 8:13:20 PM
please help
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#6RyuuHou25Posted 4/6/2013 8:16:03 PM
Okay, so when you eject them, it freezes....so I imagine you then turn it off and back on, and when it does this, does it rebuild the database each time?

It could be that your hard drive is going on the fritz, it could be your blu ray lens is going on the fritz, it could be your system is close to getting YLOD.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#7IamAlegend2005(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 8:53:34 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Okay, so when you eject them, it freezes....so I imagine you then turn it off and back on, and when it does this, does it rebuild the database each time?

It could be that your hard drive is going on the fritz, it could be your blu ray lens is going on the fritz, it could be your system is close to getting YLOD.

so what your saying is, im screwed.
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#8RyuuHou25Posted 4/6/2013 9:03:03 PM
IamAlegend2005 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Well you didn't answer the question, so I can't be sure. It's a possibility though, yes.
---
#9Taran_McDohlPosted 4/6/2013 9:07:13 PM
Do you hold down the PS button to get back the the ps3 screen..then eject? This might help stop the freezing.
---
In every person there are 2 dogs fighting...one Good and one Evil. The one that wins is the one you feed the most.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera
#10IamAlegend2005(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 9:07:42 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
IamAlegend2005 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Well you didn't answer the question, so I can't be sure. It's a possibility though, yes.

yea it freezes when i eject, not always. but more than often, is there something i can delete in settings? anything
---
My signature is AWESOME!