This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Serah Farron is the hottest video game character ever

#24195_EclipsePosted 4/8/2013 7:19:22 AM
gudaman posted...
huyi posted...
almasbaby posted...
It's topics like this make me realize I'm getting old.

Its topics like these that show that i am talking to teenage virgins who have never seen a real woman before and get excited at pixels! Its sad really.

Q4T

Not really truth tbh. More than likely any guy that can't find a girl beautiful just because its a digital form, is probably gay.

That said, there is a fine line, if the TC had for example said "Sarah is the hottest girl on the planet!" and not specified game character? Then yeah, virgin lol. But some game char's are in fact hot. Just because you may be gay doesn't change that.

None of them are as hot as Jessica Alba though :O haha
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
Always online defenders > http://i.imgur.com/7Bxoy.jpg
#242The_Weeaboo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:19:47 AM
I hope this thread is archived so that someday the TC can show his grandchildren how creepy their grandfather used to be

By the time I have grandchildren, people will be having sex with video game holograms on a holodeck. They'll say her design was rudimentary but a nice precursor to the stuff they have now.

but that's only in the highly unlikely event that the TC ever has any kids of his own since it's impossible to impregnate 12 year old anime characters

You still think Serah is 12?

LOL, whatever you say, pedo.
---
Nippon Banzai!
#243SpideyknightPosted 4/8/2013 7:20:38 AM
Man, some of you guys and gals have no sense of humor. This topic could've been amusing but just turned sad. And people with AMD processors talking trash? Really? No. Just No. They make good video cards, that's about it.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#244ManservicePosted 4/8/2013 7:20:44 AM
BeefEaster posted...
I hope this thread is archived so that someday the TC can show his grandchildren how creepy their grandfather used to be

but that's only in the highly unlikely event that the TC ever has any kids of his own since it's impossible to impregnate 12 year old anime characters

How does that apply to Serah?
#245Shadowrider70Posted 4/8/2013 7:29:24 AM
Spideyknight posted...
Man, some of you guys and gals have no sense of humor. This topic could've been amusing but just turned sad. And people with AMD processors talking trash? Really? No. Just No. They make good video cards, that's about it.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand...?
---
I'm a little quiet... Its nice...
*Insert Random Quote Here*
#246indie_animatorPosted 4/8/2013 7:37:10 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Ha- I could've ended my post there, but-

I'd probably say a fighting game character since they vary a great deal in ethnicities, body types, etc. There are so many it would be tough to choose one.

Or a create-a-character in WWE or Soul Calibur 4/5, since it is almost exactly what you want to see.
---
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
#247NicodimusPosted 4/8/2013 7:45:12 AM
looks like a 12 year old boy

it's weird that you think a twelve year old boy is hot

I came here to say this, but I was going to say 10 year old boy.
---
My gaming and movie room: http://imgur.com/a/IjWr1
My pets: http://imgur.com/a/P9VGU
#248PhaseSlaethePosted 4/8/2013 7:45:52 AM
Nicodimus posted...

So like that boy who made the topic asking for all Girl Gamers to add him up?
#249NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/8/2013 7:58:31 AM
The_Weeaboo posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
I dont think she is the hottest, but probably one of the hottest. There are lot of female video game character out there that as good or better.

example:

-Leanne from Resonance of Fate
-Ayane, Kasumi and Momiji from NG 3 Razor Edge
-Morrigan from Darkstalker
-Ada Wong and Jill Valentine from RE
-Lady and Trish from DMC
-Sasha from Anarchy Reigns
-Bayonetta from Bayonetta
-Lili from Tekken
-Tifa Lockheart from FF7
-Yuna from FF10
-Stella from FF versus 13(the game not out yet though)
-Elena Fisher from Uncharted
-Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect

-Lara Croft from Tomb Raider(2013)

My top 3 favorite not in order will be Sasha, Lady and Morrigan, Serah is somewhere around the middle.

What the?

I have to agree with GP ScreamingMidget. This starts to fall apart when you include yoge kusoge. Not a bad list, otherwise.

What the hell is Yoge Kusoge?

I am pretty sure most people would agree Kasumi is way hotter than Serah, also some girls I mentioned up there.
#250The_Weeaboo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:05:45 AM

That makes two users who are either pedos or in dire need of an eye doctor. I bet it's the former.
---
Nippon Banzai!