This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the biggest game faults that made you go...

#1JahkeemyorkPosted 4/7/2013 4:59:24 PM
"Wtf this is the new gen era this is unacceptable"

For me it's invisible walls any dev too lazy to block it with debris or even have a small scene or something in this day and age.....
#2Chr0noidPosted 4/7/2013 5:01:11 PM
Every thing.
---
I did see a female Orc at Bellethor's General Store, buying a box of Redguards -RAGEface14, in a topic about Orc menstruation.
#3zyrax2301Posted 4/7/2013 5:03:10 PM
Long loading screens.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4Godstriker8Posted 4/7/2013 5:05:27 PM
pre-order DLC. Content purposely withheld so you can line the pockets of some store. Its even worse when there's multiple things to get from multiple shops thus making it impossible to have everything even if you do pre-order.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#5crazyman32Posted 4/7/2013 5:05:50 PM
I know it's not in the game itself but,locked game saves can be annoying to non PS+ members.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#6king_maddenPosted 4/7/2013 5:44:51 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
pre-order DLC. Content purposely withheld so you can line the pockets of some store. Its even worse when there's multiple things to get from multiple shops thus making it impossible to have everything even if you do pre-order.

wait you mean to tell me that content that they planned to be extra since the beginning isnt INCLUDED? what in the world is going on here?

on topic, i agree with TC.
#7ElBorak77Posted 4/7/2013 6:04:53 PM
crazyman32 posted...
I know it's not in the game itself but,locked game saves can be annoying to non PS+ members.

this.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#8TheLightsAreOnPosted 4/7/2013 6:36:18 PM
Jahkeemyork posted...
"Wtf this is the new gen era this is unacceptable"

For me it's invisible walls any dev too lazy to block it with debris or even have a small scene or something in this day and age.....

example: I am playing Captain America right now. Why is it Cap can win a Gold Metal in Gymnastics, yet can't step over a curb, or can beat down 50 enemies, but can't break open a few wooden crates?
#9Justice98405Posted 4/7/2013 6:54:22 PM
WOW!

NOBODY has said the massive fail that was the Diablo 3 launch. The servers were so bogged down many of us couldn't reliably play the game (which can ONLY be played while connected to the internet) for days after it's highly anticipated release.

I thought that was bad, and then this year we get the even WORSE launch of SimCity. People couldn't log into the servers (again, the game requires you to be connected to play) for a full week in some cases without insane waits, and EA/Maxis had to turn OFF features left and right to get the game and it's servers in a playable state.

You all have mention small, tiny things in comparison to these two horrible launches. And what's worse, both are very cool games, they just had serious stumbles upon launch.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#10majin nemesisPosted 4/7/2013 7:18:47 PM
ElBorak77 posted...
crazyman32 posted...

this.

that
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage