This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DARK SOULS 2 info coming APRIL 11th

#71Impaired MedicPosted 4/8/2013 8:56:36 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
R1 = Attack
R2 = Attack harder
Press R1 just a bit = Kick

Uh, no.
---
You're now a better person for having read this post.
#72PhaseSlaethePosted 4/8/2013 8:57:11 AM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
lol, it was only a matter of time until the #1 DS fanboy started s***ting in this topic.

Oh hai, troll. No wait. I'm sorry trolls. Being a troll requires inspiration, which Lemon lacks.

On a serious on-topic note, what is ACTUALLY hard about the Souls games? The fact you need to pay attention?
#73Impaired MedicPosted 4/8/2013 8:58:03 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Regardless, my initial response was to harass the fanboy.

Which you succeeded at failing at. Good job!
---
You're now a better person for having read this post.
#74CannotRememberPosted 4/8/2013 8:59:47 AM
How about no trophies gained for playing hand-holding mode?
:)
---
Now playing: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
#75DarkSymbiotePosted 4/8/2013 9:01:57 AM
lol, it was only a matter of time until the #1 DS fanboy started s***ting in this topic.

-Damien- is here?
---
BioWare can't do romances. They can do fan fiction well though.
#76MwarriorHieiPosted 4/8/2013 4:56:09 PM
How about no trophies gained for playing hand-holding mode?
:)

how about dont play easy mode if you dont like it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#77muggyPosted 4/8/2013 5:06:52 PM
Strange how Demon's/Dark Souls are considered easy to beat by half of the comminity and the other half wont touch it until they add hand-holding mode.
#78Silver_OgrePosted 4/8/2013 8:20:47 PM
I don't see the problem with including the option to choose difficulty in the next game. The series already has the mechanics for difficulty settings. Demon's Souls has world tendency and Dark Souls has rising difficulty on subsequent playthroughs. Players can interact with each other regardless of what "difficulty" each of them is under.

As you can likely imagine, people can and do take advantage of this. Some Dark Souls players will camp in an area on a higher cycle and use NPC phantoms or Undead Rapport (particularly when under a Gravelord Servant's curse) to beat low level invaders. All you'd really have to change to that formula is give players the choice of which cycle they start on.
---
"Every inscription, every utterance, every gesture seeks to dominate the plain of meaning."
Chad Dumier, Deus Ex
#79DevilTears604Posted 4/8/2013 8:23:57 PM
Why can't everyone just accept that people like what they like and stop acting like their opinion is universal truth?

I don't like the Souls games, but that doesn't mean I don't think they're great games that a lot of people love.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#80kingofall214Posted 4/8/2013 8:24:53 PM
I hate announcements for announcements.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214