This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Rising or DmC?

#21JustForFun1988Posted 4/8/2013 3:10:06 AM
Poll results don't lie, go with MGR.
---
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live. And they will die.
#22NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/8/2013 3:17:20 AM(edited)
Get both.

Both are good in their own ways. If I have to choose, I will go for MGR though, because its more over the top action, but DmC also a good hack and slash game, probably the best came from western imo. I like it way more than any God of War.
#23NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/8/2013 3:15:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/8/2013 3:25:47 AM(edited)
MGR of course...why would you even ask this?

KOTRsss posted...
DMC plays much MUCH more smoothly as a whole

This is a lie. The console versions of DmC have a very noticable input delay of over 100ms and Dante has to finish his attack animations first most of the time before another input takes effect. That is not "smooth". At all.

Also, the length people mention comes from mindnumbingly boring platforming sequences.
#25GamenamebullyPosted 4/8/2013 3:22:05 AM
If I had the choice I'd go for both.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#26NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/8/2013 3:37:52 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...

KOTRsss posted...

This is a lie. The console versions of DmC have a very noticable input delay of over 100ms and Dante has to finish his attack animations first most of the time before another input takes effect. That is not "smooth". At all.

Also, the length people mention comes from mindnumbingly boring platforming sequences.

Funny now that you mentioned it, I realize DmC plays way more responsive than Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge and DmC runs on 30 FPS compare to NG3 is 60 FPS. I guess that Hayashi guy is just a crap director.
#27marth261Posted 4/8/2013 4:04:48 AM
Rising, it's not even close.
#28ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/8/2013 4:11:46 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...

KOTRsss posted...

Funny now that you mentioned it, I realize DmC plays way more responsive than Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge and DmC runs on 30 FPS compare to NG3 is 60 FPS. I guess that Hayashi guy is just a crap director.

It's only really Ryu that has this problem though. Ayane, Kasumi and Momiji play much smoother.
#29L0rdCrumpPosted 4/8/2013 7:10:59 AM
MGR curbstomping DmC.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#30XenosheartPosted 4/8/2013 7:19:58 AM
DMC - great game
MGR - horrible piece of crap