This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good Tomb Raider single player dlc?

#1aPimp_named_leEPosted 4/7/2013 6:16:42 PM
Just got the game and saw this it has a ton of dlc. the only things that seemed interesting were the skins and hitman guns. are they only available as dlc or can these "dlc's" be earned by doing various things in game? (the dlc's are mainly for subsequent playthroughs to change/spice things up. remember when that stuff was free in video game? :p ).
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#2kuterPosted 4/7/2013 6:17:26 PM
All DLC are online only i think
#3aPimp_named_leE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:18:55 PM
kuter posted...

thank you. i would hate to buy something that i can simply earn.
---
#4akuma634Posted 4/7/2013 6:19:02 PM

Yeah, they said it's all multiplayer DLC and there are no plans for single player DLC.
#5Alky88Posted 4/7/2013 6:23:44 PM
Crystal Dynamics said there won't be any DLC for the single player (I imagine they're referring to actual content). You will find some DLC that unlocks certain skills or weapon upgrades but these can all be earned by simply playing through the game. Get the skins if you like them I guess.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#6aPimp_named_leE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:25:03 PM
akuma634 posted...

Yeah, they said it's all multiplayer DLC and there are no plans for single player DLC.

i mean the stuff thats up now. it doesn't specify multiplayer so i assumed it was for single player or both.
---
#7aPimp_named_leE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:28:30 PM
Alky88 posted...
Crystal Dynamics said there won't be any DLC for the single player (I imagine they're referring to actual content). You will find some DLC that unlocks certain skills or weapon upgrades but these can all be earned by simply playing through the game. Get the skins if you like them I guess.

thanks for the input, but if its only for multiplayer i will pass. not even sure if i want to input the shanty town dlc code since im not sure i will ever use it. i might trade it to a friend for something or sell it on ebay. i would try to trade it here, but i got modded for it earlier (despite other people getting away with it /rant ) so idk what to do with it atm. i am really not interested in the multiplayer at all.
---