This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Love PS3

#1NGd72Posted 4/7/2013 9:03:40 PM(edited)
NOT

Last 2 games

GOW 3 and Infamous 2 have frozen middle of the game and I lost about an hour or more of play time.

Then I have to unplug the system and when it reboots it has to do a corrupt file check...

What's the problem?

(PS3 Super Slim - Purchased November 2012)
#2zyrax2301Posted 4/7/2013 9:11:29 PM
The PS3 always does that check when you power it off like that now. You can skip the check if you want to - I usually do. If the PS3 wasn't saving at the time nothing will be corrupted. A better option is to power it off by holding the power button after it freezes, which is safer.

Freezes happen, just something you gotta deal with. At least you're not playing New Vegas.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3NGd72(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 9:12:51 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
The PS3 always does that check when you power it off like that now. You can skip the check if you want to - I usually do. If the PS3 wasn't saving at the time nothing will be corrupted. A better option is to power it off by holding the power button after it freezes, which is safer.

Freezes happen, just something you gotta deal with. At least you're not playing New Vegas.

That's very true...

Happy I wasnt playing Skyrim since I lost about 3 hours one time due to dying and not saving...