This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NG3 RE is IT, I can honestly say I never a Dev would go back and change so much

#1yahya_no_1Posted 4/7/2013 9:42:31 PM
Every single time I see a game taking turn for the worse, and when it comes out, no one like it, because the Devs team were just too ignorant/ forced by marketing/ money hungry / too lazy, to see the truth clearly.

I think NG3 is the first game that would come out, were fans fears came true, then got reworked as much as the Devs Team can to undo the crap they did just to please the original fans.(ppl who supported them form the start)

I mean SF4(ofc that's liked by fans sadly -_-"), MvC3, DmC, Re5-6, FF13, all games I was hoping for some kind of a miracle to happen and the Dev says, sorry we screwed up here is the game you wanted/ should of got, in Team Ninja's case it actually happened

It's still not as good as NG 1 or 2, but it still feels like a good 3D NG game, challenge is there, freedom in combos is there, non of that slice freeze then cut through animation that made the game boring, also gameplay is 2x as responsive as it should of been.

Now take a game like DmC and they can't fix a game like that without just changing the game all together.

I thank Team ninja for their hard work as this is the NG3 I like to play and I thank god I ignored the original one
---
PSN:yahyano1
#2DoublesoubaPosted 4/7/2013 11:43:26 PM
The problem is devs tend to ignore the fans. Look at the RE series. When RE4 was released, many thought the change in combat was a vast improvement, but wondered where the zombies were. Than RE5 came out. They changed the series from a survival/horror game, to a poor 3rd person action game. Fans made their voices heard, and said they wanted zombies back. Then RE6 came out, and they made it even worse. Look at Final Fantasy as well. XIII came out, and people complained about the linearity and the battle system that played for you. What did SE do for the fans? Released XIII-2, and made it SLIGHTLY less linear. That's it. Fans told them what they wanted changed again, and SE responded by announcing XIII:LR. Fans didn't want another game from that world, yet that's what we got. But at least this one doesn't look as linear and seems yo have a more involved combat system. Look at DmC next. Fans made it clear they didn't like the new direction they were taking the series, yet they went through with it anyway. Last, look at NG3. I didn't follow the game when it was coming out, so I don't know what was known about it. But I imagine the devs knew what they were doing was bad. Yet they released it anyway. You said it was a good thing that they fixed the problems. But the fact is, they shouldn't have had too. At least not as much. Then they had the nerve to release it at full price. This is ridiculous. Devs just need to listen to the fans, then not as many of them would be closing down. Fans have told SE that they want a remake of FFVII, yet they refuse to make it. Fans told Capcom that they wanted a normal DMC, yet they allowed NT to make DmC. There are more examples, but I won't go into it, sense my post is long enough. But my point is devs should always, well almost always, listen to the fans. That way they get a big check, we get a great game, and they don't have to make a game over again (I.e. FFXIV, NG3).
---
Drakengard 3 is announced! I won't remove this until I the game is released, to spread the word!
#3king_maddenPosted 4/8/2013 12:04:07 AM
online fans feel they are the only people who buy the game, and that the hundreds/thousands of requests they make should all be implemented into games.

then if they listen and the game doesnt sell well they find something else to blame, or if they dont listen and it doesnt sell well, then they prey the game fails.

at the end of the day thousands/millions will still be upset with the final product, who knows whats going to stick.
#4yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 4:54:54 AM
Dead Space 3 suffered the same fate it seems, but I didn't play the games so I wouldn't know.

Lol online fans, last time I remember they made it clear they liked DmC and would support it when it comes out, but at the end of the day most of these so called fans were kid and trolls that just didn't like how the DmC game was being treated.

it's like you see this unlikable kid in school who is a jerk and pisses people around him while thinking hes cool(but hes far from it), and people around him are trying to let him know hes a jerk and asking him to stop, but out of no where random people see us as bullying him so they defend him, but when he invites people to the party, no one shows up, coz he pissed the people around him away.

That DmC in a nut shell.
---
#5RollingCradlePosted 4/8/2013 4:57:56 AM
Guarantee you its gonna sell like crap wrapped in turd.
#6Bayonetta_Posted 4/8/2013 5:08:47 AM
yahya_no_1 posted...
Every single time I see a game taking turn for the worse, and when it comes out, no one like it, because the Devs team were just too ignorant/ forced by marketing/ money hungry / too lazy, to see the truth clearly.

I think NG3 is the first game that would come out, were fans fears came true, then got reworked as much as the Devs Team can to undo the crap they did just to please the original fans.(ppl who supported them form the start)

I mean SF4(ofc that's liked by fans sadly -_-"), MvC3, DmC, Re5-6, FF13, all games I was hoping for some kind of a miracle to happen and the Dev says, sorry we screwed up here is the game you wanted/ should of got, in Team Ninja's case it actually happened

It's still not as good as NG 1 or 2, but it still feels like a good 3D NG game, challenge is there, freedom in combos is there, non of that slice freeze then cut through animation that made the game boring, also gameplay is 2x as responsive as it should of been.

Now take a game like DmC and they can't fix a game like that without just changing the game all together.

I thank Team ninja for their hard work as this is the NG3 I like to play and I thank god I ignored the original one

NO It'S NOT A GOOD GAME PERIOD. When 99% of the difficulty comes from cheap difficulty it means your game is pure trash.
#7You_Need_A_LifePosted 4/8/2013 5:11:01 AM
Actually, in your case, it means you're bad at the game and not willing to learn how to actually play it properly.

Source: All of the long-time Ninja Gaiden players that ARE good at the game.
#8wstfldPosted 4/8/2013 5:13:45 AM
You never know. We could get DmC: White Hair Remix.
---
Last Played: Star Craft 2 HOTS (9.5/10)
Now Playing: SOTC HD, StarCraft 2, Wipeout 2048, Mortal Kombat (Vita), God of War Ascension
#9SpideyknightPosted 4/8/2013 8:05:14 AM
Christ, can you guys fail at English any harder? Paragraphs, punctuation, SOMETHING! My eyes!!!
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#10yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:06:39 PM
Spideyknight posted...
Christ, can you guys fail at English any harder? Paragraphs, punctuation, SOMETHING! My eyes!!!

Coz we'll americans and in order to funtion with the outside world I have to speak the same laugnue you speak at the same level.......... MRICA!!!!

NO It'S NOT A GOOD GAME PERIOD. When 99% of the difficulty comes from cheap difficulty it means your game is pure trash.

Wow some anger issues there.

You never know. We could get DmC: White Hair Remix

Yah coz the hair "WAS" the reason we hated it loooool, I wonder if they have a unused Tameem skin hidden in the game
---