This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NG3 RE is IT, I can honestly say I never a Dev would go back and change so much

#11BlueBombei2Posted 4/8/2013 4:21:16 PM
I don't care how they redo it. I bought the original and it sucked. I'm damn sure not going to drop another $40 as my apology for them making a crappy game.
#12yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:16:57 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
I don't care how they redo it. I bought the original and it sucked. I'm damn sure not going to drop another $40 as my apology for them making a crappy game.

I can see where you coming from, I did the same for UMvC3 and I still see UMvC3 as bare bones games
---
PSN:yahyano1
#13AnthonM2Posted 4/8/2013 5:20:09 PM
Is there still wave after wave after wave of enemies like in NG3 or it's balanced like NGS2.
#14FiendingHardPosted 4/8/2013 6:04:58 PM(edited)
yahya_no_1 posted...
Dead Space 3 suffered the same fate it seems, but I didn't play the games so I wouldn't know.

I'm 4 hours (5 chapters) into Dead Space 3 and so far the game is pretty good. The opening had me worried but after that its right back to lonesome Isaac on an abandoned ship. I'm aware that he eventually crash lands on the planet so maybe that's where things go bad but so far it feels like a Dead Space game. It also helps that the co-op isn't tacked on with braindead AI so I'm getting the full immersive experience while playing solo.

The biggest issue with NG3 is, why the hell was it even acceptable to release it in the state it was in? NGB is considered one of the best action games ever. NG2 had its flaws but was still a lot of fun. Instead of fixing those flaws for NG3, they made them even worse and added a lot of other stupid crap. While NG3:RESigma is a step in the right direction, the fact that the original game was released in the state it was in is pathetic.
---
People want things they can fix and I'm permanently broken. -Isaac Clarke
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space 3, Final Fantasy 9.
#15A_Nonny_MoosePosted 4/8/2013 7:54:51 PM
From: You_Need_A_Life | Posted: 4/8/2013 1:11:01 PM | #007
Actually, in your case, it means you're bad at the game and not willing to learn how to actually play it properly.

Source: All of the long-time Ninja Gaiden players that ARE good at the game.

Most of them agree that it's not very good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png