This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS+ game

#1UpyersPosted 4/7/2013 10:39:09 PM
does anyone know which game(s) were getting this week, both of the ps3 psn games(not counting zt2 since thats vita too) look really fun imo and was hoping for one or both
---
PSN: Upyers My top 5 fave FFs: 7, 5, 9, 2, and 4
Reverb: reverbnation.com/kingblink
#2Upyers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:49:25 AM
bump
---
#3djrudenPosted 4/8/2013 8:52:01 AM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/01/playstation-plus-april-update-demons-souls-free-for-members/

Pry gonna be Malicious or Labyrinth Legends.

Just check the blog when you want to know. That's the only resource any of us have.
#4theshovellerPosted 4/8/2013 8:54:34 AM
Is Malicious that old game where you were the chick with a hammer, or am I thinking of something else?
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#5Upyers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:54:35 AM
djruden posted...
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/01/playstation-plus-april-update-demons-souls-free-for-members/

Pry gonna be Malicious or Labyrinth Legends.

Just check the blog when you want to know. That's the only resource any of us have.

iknow which games this month was wanting toknow which one is this week imhighly interested in those too
---
#6PhaseSlaethePosted 4/8/2013 8:55:12 AM
That's the only resource any of us have.

That's the only sentence you DIDN'T read, TC.
#7LeadPipeCinchePosted 4/8/2013 9:00:13 AM(edited)
more trash for the landfill.
where in the hell is our sleepin dogs, batman arkham city, red dead...seriously...demon souls last week and now psn trash..WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT DS.

granted already bought BAC & RDR when they came out but seriously.
those 2 alone make a year of ps+ worth it.
if i didnt have them id trade away everything i got from ps+ last year and this year for either of those 2 games.

havent played SD yet but im into open world, go and do what you want games. so it fits what im into. DS does not fit what im into.

---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#8theshovellerPosted 4/8/2013 9:00:59 AM
LeadPipeCinche posted...
more trash for the landfill.
where in the hell is our sleepin dogs, batman arkham city, red dead...seriously...demon souls last week and now psn trash..WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT DS.

Demon's Souls fanboys. Maybe people who like games like that. I'm not a big fan of them, but I nabbed it anyway - you never know when the urge to play it might hit you, and then you can play it and realize why you never played it to begin with, and just re-delete it.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"