This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

screw gamestop....

#31_tanjil_Posted 4/8/2013 11:37:11 AM
king_madden posted...
why was only gamestop singled out, when other stores like bestbuy, walmart, target, have it priced the same?

amazon has it going for $40, so can you also say screw amazon? since you bought it from another seller and not amazon itself?

TC will probably ignore this post or just not notice it, because on gamefaqs any post that's logical or factual gets ignored.

but yeah definitely this
#32RyuuHou25Posted 4/8/2013 11:38:25 AM
crazyman32 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
WOW, a used game for cheaper than stores have it!!

Who'd have thunk?? *head desk*

But yeah, let's just use this to single out Gamestop, never mind everyone else that has it for 60 dollars still, nope.

You know Gamestop is run by Satan according to some people on here.

Gamestop is the anti christ according to many, on here and elsewhere *laughs*

I hate things about Gamestop myself, I also hate things about other businesses as well. It's good to be aware of what they don't do right or what they're sneaky about so that you don't fall for it.

Like never ever ever ever EVER buying used from Gamestop if you give a damn about cases without a bunch of sticky crap on them.

Or, a more recent problem, pre ordering something without checking first to see if it's supposed to come with anything to ensure you actually get it! Same with picking up pre orders, if you don't, you end up having to deal with their customer service which can be good sometimes, but is generally full of morons who don't know what they're doing (which is true of most any retail businesses customer service lines, the only ones I've never had a problem with is Sony, ironically enough)
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#33Darkwolf BloodsbanePosted 4/8/2013 11:40:15 AM
_tanjil_ posted...
king_madden posted...
why was only gamestop singled out, when other stores like bestbuy, walmart, target, have it priced the same?

amazon has it going for $40, so can you also say screw amazon? since you bought it from another seller and not amazon itself?

TC will probably ignore this post or just not notice it, because on the internet any post that's logical or factual gets ignored.

but yeah definitely this

Fixed that for you.

But yeah, definitely that.
---
Leather doesn't really suit me...unless it's lingerie. - Katythefr3ak