This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop used game stickers are created by Satan himself!

#41S1lver_Bull3tPosted 4/8/2013 1:37:47 PM
Hm... honestly, I've never had any problem with GameStop stickers (and before you ask, yes I do care about how the box looks. Seeing big blobs of sticker residue PISSES ME OFF MANNNN), even the ones that they put on the cover art don't pose much of a problem IMO. Just my 2 cents.
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#42Spartan718Posted 4/8/2013 1:41:12 PM
jrr18 posted...
I think satan is too busy running the republican partys election campaign to make stickers maybe he got hittler to make them.

^so true^
---
PSN:Spartan_718
"The feeble tremble before opinion,the foolish defy it, the wise judge it, and the skillful direct it" ~ Jeanne Roland
#43JManGTPosted 4/8/2013 1:42:51 PM
Does anybody remember when those a-holes thought it was a good idea to out the sticker on the bind....
On the actual slip cover?!

They're just cheap, never have this problem anywhere else with any other used product
---
Sebastien Loeb
Undefeated World Champion 2004-2012 (WRC Retired)
#44crazyman32Posted 4/8/2013 1:46:58 PM(edited)
Spartan718 posted...
jrr18 posted...
I think satan is too busy running the republican partys election campaign to make stickers maybe he got hittler to make them.

^so true^

not really and for the other poster bringing up hitler is never a good idea.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#45jon davisPosted 4/8/2013 1:47:17 PM
wheepitup posted...
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/560053_10151341572396196_701684948_n.jpg

This is why i NEVER EVER shop at GS normally. They can go to hell with their stupid used sticker BS. Only reason I shopped there today was for the half off used sale where i got all the stuff pictured above for $18. But man **** these stickers and **** the ass who decided on using them.

Why did you buy those awful games?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#46wheepitup(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:56:18 PM
jon davis posted...
wheepitup posted...
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/560053_10151341572396196_701684948_n.jpg

This is why i NEVER EVER shop at GS normally. They can go to hell with their stupid used sticker BS. Only reason I shopped there today was for the half off used sale where i got all the stuff pictured above for $18. But man **** these stickers and **** the ass who decided on using them.

Why did you buy those awful games?

Dirt cheap, only truly bad game is Haze. Lair is alright post patch, Vegas 2 terrorist hunt never gets old, haven't played brutal legend but i'm sure its fun for $2.50
---
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#47TheBuddsPosted 4/8/2013 1:58:25 PM
wheepitup posted...
Phantom0708 posted...
You sound like a pretentious *******

no offense, but the gamestop employees are just doing their job

I should know, I work there.

They are required to tell every customer the same thing every time

It's like how at restaurants they ask you about if you want some new dish or something that's x amount of dollars off

I personally like shopping at gamestop, but that might be because I have friendly co-workers

How the hell am I pretentious? And I told him I knew they forced him to push the card to help him save his breath. Yea i'm sure you love gamestop not cause you used to work there or anything.

He's probably seen some of your other topics :P
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "