This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you thought what Capcom did to DmC was bad the three words mega man fps

#41kirusuPosted 4/10/2013 9:33:13 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
Did you guys read what the story was going to be? It was going be a trilogy, and the final game would put you in control of Zero who now has to kill X who has grown too powerful through the first two games.

That would've been so sick.

this sounds like a dumb idea, the game is called megaman anyways so it should be the other way around. this is why x5 or x3 should have been the last games. zero dying was possibly a great capcom move, until x6 and x7 of course.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2O4_pacok
#42kirusuPosted 4/10/2013 9:34:34 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
kirusu posted...
keybladeXIII posted...
Capcom "fans" are so scared of change, it's pathetic.

did you even think before posting this?
megaman legends, the x series, x7(complete garbage compared to the legend/dash series), battlenetwork/star force series, power fighters, capcom is full of many changes. sides have you even played a capcom none main game, such as rival schools, plasma sword, and power stone?

Also, the fans had NO SAY in this matter.

Capcom did this.

The fans didn't even have a say in Legends 3's deaths. The fans were BLAMED because Capcom is made of one giant collective trash-bin crack hole.

yeah i like the legend series. 1 and 2 are still more fun than today's rpgs. it was what i wanted in a video game, the ability to explore.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2O4_pacok
#43NuuTypePosted 4/10/2013 9:43:13 PM
I wouldn't want the next mega-man to be a side scroll.

They don't need to stay true to any model though, so I don't understand the hesitation? Perhaps they're just using it as a trump card.
---
Probability of mission hiderance..zero percent
#44heartlesshero17Posted 4/10/2013 9:47:15 PM
Hey if they were working on something like this maybe its not to unbelievable that somewhere out there a new Onimusha game is being worked on in secret.

....Yeah
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#45SigmaHacielPosted 4/10/2013 9:48:42 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Hey if they were working on something like this maybe its not to unbelievable that somewhere out there a new Onimusha game is being worked on in secret.

....Yeah

And when I wake up, the girl of my dreams will be in my bed beside me and I'll be pulling in 9 figures a year.

Yeah.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#46heartlesshero17Posted 4/10/2013 9:57:50 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...

....Yeah

And when I wake up, the girl of my dreams will be in my bed beside me and I'll be pulling in 9 figures a year.

Yeah.

Maybe we'll both get lucky....

Stop crushing my impossible dreams
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#47Alky88Posted 4/10/2013 10:13:43 PM
Why do you care so much? It was cancelled 3 years ago.... like every other Megaman game anyway.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#48JRPGPosted 4/10/2013 10:47:09 PM
First they cancel megaman legends 3 which would have been the best considering you make your own game and can share download others. And now this? Why capcom...where is megaman a love.

At least project x zone is localized.
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#49TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/10/2013 11:00:39 PM
I think handing LP3 over to the guys behind such classics as Legendary and Turning Point: Fall of Liberty will overshadow the whole DmC fiasco.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#50NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/10/2013 11:10:51 PM
Megaman Third Person Shooter combine platforming like Uncharted and slide system like Vanquish might work, but fps??no, just no.