This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you thought what Capcom did to DmC was bad the three words mega man fps

#51Banjo2553Posted 4/11/2013 12:21:03 AM(edited)
This needs to stop being brought up. Yes, it would've possibly been a good game, but do you really want a dark and gritty reboot of Mega Man with a generic art style? I think Capcom was actually smart to cancel it.

Now if it didn't have the Mega Man name or if it kept the art style of the original X series, then I would've been more okay with it. But it just doesn't look like Mega Man. Reminds me too much of Bomberman Act Zero.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#52IChangedMyNamePosted 4/11/2013 1:47:40 AM(edited)
I liked Metroid Prime, but I didn't like it as well.

FPS bore me and its funny that that article came up. For a couple of years now I've been on the soap box amongst friends saying how:

"every things gotta be a shoota, tha gamin crowd has become too stupid to do anything otha than shootinz and I's tells ya Megadude will be a mindless stupid fragfest eventually or **** my butt"

So that article gave me an a few friends a good laugh when we first saw it.

EDIT: I feel the need to mention its a joke, before anyone starts pissing and moaning about that.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#53Movie64Posted 4/12/2013 8:55:01 PM
Hey I don't see what's wrong with this game. This is exactly like Mega Man.....It's canceled....seems exactly would a Mega Man game is....Don't kill me I just kid.
#54RyuuHou25Posted 4/12/2013 9:06:35 PM
Jesus ******* christ, FOUR damn games now??

No wonder mega man hasn't been in the spotlight for awhile, anything and everything after 10 was dropped like an old potato! Capcom should just sell the damn license to some other company that's willing to do things with the blue bomber at this point, it's ridiculous.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#55Pinoy441Posted 4/12/2013 10:40:10 PM
First off when Inafune left EVERYONE knew that megaman was gonna be canned

Capcom will never use the megaman IP ever again unless Inafune and Capcom make up or something
---
*grabs popcorn*