This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hand-drawn Art For Time And Eternity (Toki To Towa) Took 3 Years

#11PurelyDivinePosted 4/9/2013 11:59:36 PM
yay. paragon is back with the news posting
---
I love Deidara. She's so hot - photobucket.com/albums/m560/theblaz1/DEIDARA.jpg
I love Cloud. She's so hot - photobucket.com/albums/m560/theblaz1/CLOUD.jpg
#12echa_OnePosted 4/10/2013 12:53:15 AM
Why new user?
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#13BurgerTime79Posted 4/10/2013 1:05:02 AM
cruelbird posted...
This is why people pass on your JRPGs, guys.

Not all the JRPGs are like this, so don't go lumping an entire genre of games into one group based on what the TC showed us.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#14Evil_GogetaPosted 4/10/2013 1:15:46 AM
I for one love RPG`s in all forms. Bought TokiTowa week 1....I regret the money I paid for that...

It`s one of the only JRPG`s here that has dropped in price for being bad (you can pick it up new for under 20 quid/dollars).

Gameplay is bad, the story isnt very well fleshed put and it drags on too much (doesnt even go places sometimes) and whilst the graphics do look beautiful, it gets confusing to navigate at points (luckily there is a mini map which without, this game would`ve scored less).

Just want to warn people about this, play for yourself...but if you like RPG`s or even JRPG`s at least give this a rent first!!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) PSO2. (PC) Monster Hunter Frontier
#15ARMs7777Posted 4/10/2013 1:16:48 AM(edited)
a game like this will probably have a better chance with the next gen consoles now that they will actually have the ram to load up more images.
#16BurgerTime79Posted 4/10/2013 1:20:49 AM
I'd probably be waiting for a price drop anyways as it is, but I'm hoping that they don't look at sales from the previous release and then put this one out in a very limited quantity. Really don't want to grab it at full price just so I'm not looking at Amazon or Ebay at $80+ copies down the line.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#17Devilman_AmonPosted 4/10/2013 1:41:06 AM
ARMs7777 posted...
a game like this will probably have a better chance with the next gen consoles now that they will actually have the ram to load up more images.

I don't think that was the issue. More likely budget.

Skullgirls has more animation frames. So does SF III
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#18viajarvPosted 4/10/2013 2:35:02 AM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
It looks better than Disney's cartoons.

You haven't seen Disney's short Paperman. This game looks like characters in front of a green screen.
#19NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/10/2013 2:40:11 AM
Hand-drawn or not, it doesn't matter if the gameplay design is crap. The most important thing is the gameplay, but this seems just another generic JRPG, nothing special about it. Any JRPG developer need to learn from MonolithSoft, but I am guessing they don't give a damn, Otaku would buy their game anyway.
#20Sheria_KPosted 4/10/2013 2:54:57 AM(edited)
I will say one thing, the art style and character design instantly attracted me with this game, I love it, especially the main character. She reminds me of Juliet from Romeo x Juliet for some reason, maybe it's just the red hair.
---
Currently Playing: Atelier Totori Plus, Atelier Ayesha and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.