This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YES! EA worst company in America for the second time!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. YES! EA worst company in America for the second time!
2 years ago#1
I hope Activsion Blizzard wins next year, so happy.
let EA sleeping on that nascar licsene and forbiding sega from continuing the best selling arcade ever Daytona help them now. And pressuring retailers not buying sega games post DC too.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
2 years ago#2
It doesn't help them that this contest is being help just weeks after their SimCity debacle. Although that wasn't the case last year.
---
Soul Silver FC: 4084-5736-0282
2 years ago#3
Except, they're not.
Goldman-Sachs is far worse, but since you can't explain why they're so terrible in 30 seconds, everybody ignores it.
2 years ago#4
I've seen worst:

LJN (like AVGN says, the rainbow of ****)
Titus (who made the worst game of all time: Superman 64)
HitMaker (More like **** maker, just look at Last Rebellion...)
---
PSN: http://psnprofiles.com/BlinkWinkel
My Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/BlinkWinkel
2 years ago#5
The best part is everyone getting mad over the results.
Both EA and other people.
2 years ago#6
bdavis93 posted...
Except, they're not.
Goldman-Sachs is far worse, but since you can't explain why they're so terrible in 30 seconds, everybody ignores it.

This.
---
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
2 years ago#7
BlinkWinkel posted...
I've seen worst:

LJN (like AVGN says, the rainbow of ****)
Titus (who made the worst game of all time: Superman 64)
HitMaker (More like **** maker, just look at Last Rebellion...)

These companies made bad games but they didnt destroy 10s of talented western developers/attack japanese companies /make bad anti consumer practices like DLC common, they work toward crashing the VG industry.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
2 years ago#8
EA have not had the NASCAR license for a long time. Hence GT5 having NASCAR vehicles and games like the Activision NASCAR games among others coming out. The license is no longer exclusive to anybody. Not to mention Daytona USA being re-released on PSN/XBL and in arcades but like your EA NASCAR rant that is irrelevant when Daytona USA isn't even a licensed NASCAR game. Talk about random reasons to rant about EA.

EA are nowhere near Activision (Or Capcom but this is US based) for who should be the worst video game company. But even then to suggest a video game company is worse than banks and other corporations that can have a negative impact on not just the US but the world is absurd.
---
Xbox Live/Games For Windows Live: Spinoff90
PSN ID & Nintendo Network ID: Hayabusa85
2 years ago#9
Hayabusa85 posted...
EA have not had the NASCAR license for a long time. Hence GT5 having NASCAR vehicles and games like the Activision NASCAR games among others coming out. The license is no longer exclusive to anybody. Not to mention Daytona USA being re-released on PSN/XBL and in arcades but like your EA NASCAR rant that is irrelevant when Daytona USA isn't even a licensed NASCAR game. Talk about random reasons to rant about EA.

EA are nowhere near Activision (Or Capcom but this is US based) for who should be the worst video game company. But even then to suggest a video game company is worse than banks and other corporations that can have a negative impact on not just the US but the world is absurd.

Where have you been Sega renamed all new Daytona arcades to Sega arcade classic and couldnt use the name Daytona unless they ask and give royality to EA and EA refuced they slept on it to hurt a competing company dirty capitalism trick. until late 2011, and go read about what is Daytona Nascar relation.
---
2 years ago#10
I'm so incredibly happy a game maker won the title of "worst company in America" and not something as completely trustworthy as a bank, credit institution, or oil company! It's about time people saw the real problems in the world - how dare they make us pay for optional content post-game release! **** an oil spill or home foreclosure under shady circumstances - they better not charge me $2.99 for a goddamn character skin!
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. YES! EA worst company in America for the second time!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived