This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YES! EA worst company in America for the second time!

#41Movie64Posted 4/10/2013 10:33:30 AM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/9/9e/HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

Ea the worst company in America? Oh please. What does Ea do that merits them as the worst company in the world? Does the people at Ea eat puppies in their corporate meetings. Do they serve kittens in the cafeteria at their headquarters? Is a requirement for sercuiring a job at Ea is knowning how to extract fear from puppies and babies and then knowing how to fry puppies that come from Peta shelters?
#42king_maddenPosted 4/10/2013 10:34:33 AM
Androm2 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Androm2 posted...
Hayabusa85 posted...
EA have not had the NASCAR license for a long time. Hence GT5 having NASCAR vehicles and games like the Activision NASCAR games among others coming out. The license is no longer exclusive to anybody. Not to mention Daytona USA being re-released on PSN/XBL and in arcades but like your EA NASCAR rant that is irrelevant when Daytona USA isn't even a licensed NASCAR game. Talk about random reasons to rant about EA.

EA are nowhere near Activision (Or Capcom but this is US based) for who should be the worst video game company. But even then to suggest a video game company is worse than banks and other corporations that can have a negative impact on not just the US but the world is absurd.

Where have you been Sega renamed all new Daytona arcades to Sega arcade classic and couldnt use the name Daytona unless they ask and give royality to EA and EA refuced they slept on it to hurt a competing company dirty capitalism trick. until late 2011, and go read about what is Daytona Nascar relation.

Ea hasnt gad the nascar llisence for a few years now...........................whether they own the rights to the actual daytona games Im not sure but they have nothing to do with nascar games now

They got it from 2002 to 2011 and released only one game.

from 2002 to 2011, EA made 10 nascar games. from 1994 to 2002, sega made what 3 daytona games.
#43skeithxthPosted 4/10/2013 10:41:55 AM
EA: It's in the game! (But thanks to micro-transactions, we're gonna charge you again for it, anyway.)

EA: Challenge everything! (Including but not limited to the patience of our loyal consumers, via DRM.)

Yeah, I can see why they won.
---
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.
#44Androm2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:14:15 AM
king_madden posted...
Androm2 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Androm2 posted...
Hayabusa85 posted...
EA have not had the NASCAR license for a long time. Hence GT5 having NASCAR vehicles and games like the Activision NASCAR games among others coming out. The license is no longer exclusive to anybody. Not to mention Daytona USA being re-released on PSN/XBL and in arcades but like your EA NASCAR rant that is irrelevant when Daytona USA isn't even a licensed NASCAR game. Talk about random reasons to rant about EA.

EA are nowhere near Activision (Or Capcom but this is US based) for who should be the worst video game company. But even then to suggest a video game company is worse than banks and other corporations that can have a negative impact on not just the US but the world is absurd.

Where have you been Sega renamed all new Daytona arcades to Sega arcade classic and couldnt use the name Daytona unless they ask and give royality to EA and EA refuced they slept on it to hurt a competing company dirty capitalism trick. until late 2011, and go read about what is Daytona Nascar relation.

Ea hasnt gad the nascar llisence for a few years now...........................whether they own the rights to the actual daytona games Im not sure but they have nothing to do with nascar games now

They got it from 2002 to 2011 and released only one game.

from 2002 to 2011, EA made 10 nascar games. from 1994 to 2002, sega made what 3 daytona games.
they sucked so much and sold so bad that I only heard about one, while Daytona is the most grossing arcade in history got killed by them.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#45SCStunner316Posted 4/10/2013 11:16:51 AM
Androm2 posted...
Hey Madden (I assume you named yourself after EA's Madden) its human nature to care about something closest to you either to a family member or something interest you personally, you feel sad for people far a way like for example a war in another country but the important thing is what is near you! what effect you! and people agree and voted EA worst company in america second time.

You do realize that "EA's Madden" is named after an NFL coach, right? John Madden sound familiar? His name could have been derived from that, too.
---
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/BBFootBallr54
Twitter: @IAmBPBurke
#46Androm2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:26:28 AM
SCStunner316 posted...
Androm2 posted...
Hey Madden (I assume you named yourself after EA's Madden) its human nature to care about something closest to you either to a family member or something interest you personally, you feel sad for people far a way like for example a war in another country but the important thing is what is near you! what effect you! and people agree and voted EA worst company in america second time.

You do realize that "EA's Madden" is named after an NFL coach, right? John Madden sound familiar? His name could have been derived from that, too.

But he does act suspicious imo lika an EA viral marketer! thats imo.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#47hockeybub89Posted 4/10/2013 11:33:16 AM
Androm2 posted...
SCStunner316 posted...
Androm2 posted...

But he does act suspicious imo lika an EA viral marketer! thats imo.

Ermahgerd. You're right! He's not having an aneurysm over EA because they kind a sorta maybe killed a Sega series mant moons ago. He's clearly an EA stooge. I'm sorry NASCAR didn't stay out of the video game business to save your precious Daytona USA.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
#48Elements012894Posted 4/10/2013 12:09:00 PM
It just makes it all the more clear to EA how stupid it is to listen to the internet community.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#49Androm2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 3:47:29 AM
I barely slept last night from happiness, love you guys :)
---
#50ajzootPosted 4/11/2013 4:17:44 AM
What?

Sony and Microsoft are both doing far more to hurt gaming than EA could EVER hope to do.
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.