This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst case of buyer's remorse you've had?

#191BIGFELLAH26Posted 4/10/2013 9:22:31 PM(edited)
Buyers remorse shouldn't really happen now, as theres no excuse to a gamer these days to not fully know what a game is like before purchase, between tons of free online review sites, previews on youtube, gameplay videos, etc.

Why must people write dumb comments like this? has it ever occurred to you that people do a lot of research by reading articles, reading reviews, watching gameplay videos. After doing those things they decide that the game looks good so they buy the game, but when they get home they find out the game isn't what they had expected from what they had read and seen on youtube so they regret their decision that they bought the game. Your comment isn't a valid one, and there is no excuse for you to make such a comment.
#192blitz-boy11Posted 4/10/2013 9:15:16 PM
Darksiders 2, Ghost Recon - Future Soldier and all the COD games I bought
---
PSN: Hiroshima711
#193xngenPosted 4/10/2013 9:15:34 PM
...rise of the robots (snes), fist of the north star (gameboy), destrega (ps1), dynasty warriors 1 (ps1), mark of kri (ps2), beyond good & evil (ps2), resident evil: ORC (ps3)
#194DesulatedPosted 4/10/2013 9:19:20 PM
Megaman Battle Network 4: Blue Moon. This was before the day I had easy access to the internet.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
League of Legends username: Lati0s
#195BlackisbackonPosted 4/10/2013 9:31:24 PM
It has been a few for me

Brink: All the hype, all my expectations, and the final product left me underwhelmed and pissed at myself

Every WWE game I told myself I wasn't gonna fall into the hype and buy since SVR 2006: Every year I said I wouldn't and every year some new features got hyped out of this world and I fell for it every time. WWE 13 was the last straw for me.

Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2: Enough said. I regret it. Moving on.

TNA Impact: I loved the gameplay but regretted the fact that I sold 6 GREAT PS2 games to get it. and not to mention how lacking it was in the moves department.

Dark Souls: You know what? I don't care if it is generation defining or any of the other stuff people love about it. For me, it was a soul wrenching, frustrating, mind numbing, and downright awful attempt at a simple concept: FUN. I hated this game so much and still do.
---
It's not proper to hit any human being. However, if a woman, or anyone, tries to mug me, I'm gonna uppercut them into a coma. -Snorlax_exlax
#196Level_99_HeroPosted 4/10/2013 9:34:25 PM
Tampons that were the wrong kind. I then had to take back after getting yelled at T^T
#197yuber112Posted 4/10/2013 10:07:51 PM
$1700 Gaming PC when they changed MGS: Ground Zeroes from PS3/PC/360 to MGSV: The Phantom Pain 360/PS3 only.

I cried a little tbh. I planned to buy the PC and PS3 versions of that game.
#198FlyingAce_24Posted 4/10/2013 10:10:04 PM
My most recent ones were Playstation All-Stars and the God of War Collection. I played All-Stars for like a week and got most of the trophies and had a few multiplayer matches. It was cool at first, but I kinda got tired of it. And for GoW Collection, I beat GoW I only. It was OK, but I was expecting more from what I had heard. I don't think I will be playing the other 4 GoW games that came with the collection.
#199frag_baitPosted 4/10/2013 10:16:55 PM
WoW + expansions. My friend promised I would have fun. Eh, no. I hate that game. Graphics, gameplay, community, the fact that every other publisher changed its focus and wasted money trying to steal some of WoW's pie.
#200xWantPosted 4/10/2013 10:18:39 PM
Playstation All Stars.
---
Currently Playing :Persona 4 Arena, HDN Victory
PSN : AntiGenjou