This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Batman Arkham City vs Infamous 2

#1NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/10/2013 3:50:24 PM
Which one is the better superhero game? - Results (175 votes)
Batman Arkham City
70.86% (124 votes)
Infamous 2
29.14% (51 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Do some people find this is a tough choice? I think I'll go with Infamous 2, just for the fact I think its the best superhero with superpower yet, but Batman also the best superhero game without superpower, oh damn.
#2jrr18Posted 4/10/2013 3:52:04 PM
Batman Arkham City is not a super hero game because batman does not have powers.(being badass doesn't count)
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#3NessaJ_TuN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 3:54:38 PM
jrr18 posted...
Batman Arkham City is not a super hero game because batman does not have powers.(being badass doesn't count)

Okay, but some folks at DC still calling him superhero even if he doesn't have superpower.
#4mjc0961Posted 4/10/2013 3:55:05 PM
inFamous is a generic as they come third person shooter that tries to pull the wool over your eyes by replacing guns with lightning bolts.

Batman, on the other hand, is the goddamn Batman.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#5DelsinRowePosted 4/10/2013 3:55:15 PM
I love them both, but I give inFAMOUS 2 the slightest edge. That being said, Arkham City will probably win the poll.
---
You are not in control.
#6DelsinRowePosted 4/10/2013 3:57:22 PM
mjc0961 posted...
inFamous is a generic as they come third person shooter that tries to pull the wool over your eyes by replacing guns with lightning bolts.

I didn't know you could ice launch, throw tornadoes, summon lightning, and use static thrusters in generic TPS games.
---
You are not in control.
#7king_maddenPosted 4/10/2013 3:57:41 PM
mjc0961 posted...

i needed this laugh, thank you kind sir.
#8SoaringDivePosted 4/10/2013 4:03:30 PM
I really liked inFamous. But holy crap they sold out big time with the sequel, and ruined all potential Cole had as a character.
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#9king_maddenPosted 4/10/2013 4:18:21 PM
SoaringDive posted...
I really liked inFamous. But holy crap they sold out big time with the sequel, and ruined all potential Cole had as a character.

sold out to who exactly? i didnt see much wrong with it.
#10DrunkBeardGuyPosted 4/10/2013 4:27:40 PM
It's a really tough choice as both games significantly improved on the problems with their first games. Basically it comes down to which one you liked more, and I have to go Batman.

The overall atmosphere, gameplay and story was perfection. It's everything I've always wanted in a Batman game. InFamous 2 also does a damn good job in making you feel like a superhero, but there's just something insanely satisfying about gliding around town, silently taking guards out as the goddamn Batman.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif