This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ninja Gaiden 3 is now officially the highest rated game of all time!!!

#21EoinPosted 4/11/2013 11:05:10 AM
GeassMaster posted...
Interestingly enough. Why is it that the PS3 versions of Multiplats are charting higher than 360 ones?

My guess is that it's a combination of which version of the game gets sent to reviewers (most commonly the 360 version) and sites stating which version they're reviewing. Generally the Xbox 360 version of the game tends to get more reviews. With the top-heavy review scale that is in operation on so many sites, that's statistically likely to mean a lower review score overall (as lower scores become statistically more likely as the amount of reviews increases, as as they're going to have a proportionately more noticeable effect on the overall score than another high score).

I haven't checked this against reality, though, so I could be wildly wrong.

AnonUnknown posted...
It's fixed :/ lol it's less than 70% now. But Zen Bound is still 1st...

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge was 1st because of a mistake. Zen Bound is first based on how the site works - it's not a mistake.
#22jubjub360Posted 4/11/2013 11:06:31 AM
I'm looking at the OP's link and it says Zen bound.
#23AnonUnknownPosted 4/11/2013 11:36:14 AM
Eoin posted...
Zen Bound is first based on how the site works - it's not a mistake.

Well, thank goodness the "All-Time" lists still work properly.
#24Stanger5150Posted 4/11/2013 11:50:00 AM
LordOfCinder posted...
That awkward moment when an iPhone game is rated higher than almost every other game in existence...

Go home, GameRankings. You're drunk.

There are mobile games out there that are more hardcore than any current-gen game. That's where most of the old-school designed games go.

Case in point: The Impossible Game
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#25EoinPosted 4/11/2013 11:51:12 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
There are mobile games out there that are more hardcore than any current-gen game. That's where most of the old-school designed games go.

That's a bit of an odd example, since The Impossible Game is available as a Mini, and therefore plays on PSP, PS3, and Vita.
#26Stanger5150Posted 4/11/2013 7:25:27 PM
Eoin posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

That's a bit of an odd example, since The Impossible Game is available as a Mini, and therefore plays on PSP, PS3, and Vita.

It started as a phone game.

There are many, many other examples as well.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#27EoinPosted 4/12/2013 12:13:05 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
It started as a phone game.

I'm not sure that's relevant, when you're claiming it's "more hardcore than any current-gen game".

Stanger5150 posted...
There are many, many other examples as well.

I never suggested otherwise. I'm saying that the specific example that you picked is a bad one.
#28CronoGuyverPosted 4/12/2013 12:19:30 AM
Of all time? They can predict the bloody future now?
It should be to date, not of all time.

On the other note, in my book it is one of the most overrated game to date - ranks very close with FF7.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#29nonexistingheroPosted 4/12/2013 3:30:18 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
LordOfCinder posted...
That awkward moment when an iPhone game is rated higher than almost every other game in existence...

Go home, GameRankings. You're drunk.

Except games aren't hardcore -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.