This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Underrated game

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Favorite Underrated game
2 years ago#21
KOF Maximum Impact 2. Played this a bunch.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
2 years ago#22
NashtheLion posted...
Ehergiez (PS1)

Yeah this. I think it got like 6/10 from the official playstation mag back in the day (in the UK anyway), and I was like "BUT IT HAS FF CHARACTERS" and bought it immediately, and loved it.

The amount of content in that game was amazing, there was a whole dungeon crawler RPG built into it.

And all of those hilarious mini-games... Cloud vs. Turk Vincent at 100 metre sprint on the beach..!

Such a weird game in many ways, but the sheer amount of content... epic.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IX, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls
2 years ago#23
The Saboteur, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
2 years ago#24
Spec Ops: The Line
2 years ago#25
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/949630-sacred-2-fallen-angel/reviews/review-153724

That's how much l love Sacred 2 right there. Wrote that on an old account.
---
- He doesn't row?
- No, he DOESN'T row.
2 years ago#26
Deadly Premonition
---
Currently Playing: Atelier Totori Plus, Atelier Ayesha and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.
2 years ago#27
Onimusha: Dawn of dreams
2 years ago#28
Spec Ops: The Line
Inversion
Ninja Blade
Thousand Arms
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
2 years ago#29
I thikn Vanndal Hearts for PS1 is criminally underrated. Has a great plot, fun characters, AMAZING soundtrack, awesome combat, blood geysers erupt every time you kill an enemy.

The only flaw I think the game has is the maps are too cubic, they dont look as natural and flowing as the FFTactics maps.
2 years ago#30
Sleeping Dogs. The game doesn't get nearly enough credit.
---
Sig.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Favorite Underrated game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived