This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

embroiled in a trophy war with my brother

#1Yaboy125Posted 4/10/2013 9:10:53 PM
Looking for some good games to try that are also loaded with trophies. I just plowed through bioshock infinite in 1 sitting, partially because he finally caught up to me in trophies, and partially because that game is ****ing amazing. Currently working on platinuming it, then I'm going to try and plat Bioshock 1. After that, idk what I am going to play. Thinking about joining gamefly, he did, and ever since has been gaining ground on me quickly.

before I get a bunch of flame posts saying why do you care about trophies, it's more a bragging rights thing between my brother and i. whether or not you agree with it, it has brought us a fair amount of entertainment, "competing" with each other
---
Have you read the Old Testament? **** goes down in that. -RinkuTanuki
#2Death_By_MattamPosted 4/10/2013 9:12:57 PM
Swallow your pride and get Hannah Montana: The Movie! There's no shame being number one.
#3CH3L0_Posted 4/10/2013 9:15:39 PM
Terminator: Salvation on Hard mode. Also why not play the games he rents from GF, that is if you guys live together.
---
PSN: CH3L0_
#4NulshPosted 4/10/2013 9:20:45 PM
Army of 2, devils cartel is short and easy
Farcry 3, short and easy
Walking dead,
Hitman absolution
Tony hawks hd

There are heaps more, though those are easy plats off the top of ma head tht i have done
---
Nulsh
#5Sez6Posted 4/10/2013 9:27:53 PM
Trine 2: 5 hours plat
Guacamelee: 6 hours plat
Soundshapes: 6 hours plat
The walking dead: 12 hours plat, easiest plat ever
#6kel25Posted 4/10/2013 9:33:28 PM
What games have you played? Also is the platinum count or the overall trophy count more important?

This info would help us suggest games for you besides the typical Terminator Salvation and Hanna Montana games.

I would strongly suggest Taletell's The Walking Dead. A fairly short game that will give you a platinum just for finishing the game.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#7DotsAndLinesPosted 4/10/2013 9:34:02 PM
You guys should be competing on quality not quantity. One Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plat is worth 1000 other trophies.
#8jubjub360Posted 4/10/2013 9:34:57 PM
DotsAndLines posted...
You guys should be competing on quality not quantity. One Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plat is worth 1000 other trophies.

Except its not and if it was, it would show that in the trophy menu.
#9SigmaHacielPosted 4/10/2013 9:35:46 PM
jubjub360 posted...
DotsAndLines posted...

Except its not and if it was, it would show that in the trophy menu.

Ahem.

Btw he is right. Having more trophies << having trophies worth getting.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#10zzamaroPosted 4/10/2013 9:36:38 PM
The easiest and shortest platinum is megamind. I got mine in 2 1/2 hours.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]