This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

embroiled in a trophy war with my brother

#31jubjub360Posted 4/10/2013 11:07:03 PM
DotsAndLines posted...
LOL he's crying for attention now. Awwww the troll isn't getting the attention he wants anymore, too bad!

Lol hey pot how's kettle?
#32Death_By_MattamPosted 4/10/2013 11:08:12 PM
Hmm, that appears to be true. But it could be said that one side of this little argument is also at fault for allowing it to continue escalating. But oh well, wouldn't be the same around here without it.
#33DotsAndLinesPosted 4/10/2013 11:12:34 PM
LOL jubjub is pretty infamous around here isn't he? It's pretty sad how someone's life is so empty that trolling the boards is his favourite pastime. He's not even good at it. His trolling way too obvious and shallow. "Lemme twist what you say and tell you you're wrong!"

I like the artful trolls better, at least they fun to watch.
#34jubjub360Posted 4/10/2013 11:15:37 PM
DotsAndLines posted...
LOL jubjub is pretty infamous around here isn't he? It's pretty sad how someone's life is so empty that trolling the boards is his favourite pastime. He's not even good at it. His trolling way too obvious and shallow. "Lemme twist what you say and tell you you're wrong!"

Hey doesn't this sound like agrissa? The no life, insulting when someone counters his argument, when he realizes he's backed up into a corner, he just ignores the problem? Holy s*** agrissa! You got yourself an alt!
#35agrissaPosted 4/10/2013 11:23:36 PM
DotsAndLines posted...

LOL yeah you're smart for using that ignore list. I fell for it many, many, many times before I learned to ignore the trolls. The problem with trolls is that no matter how much you own them, prove them wrong, make them look like morons, turn them into laughing stocks, get them modded, etc., they still come back. They don't care about all that. If they did they wouldn't be trolling in the first place.
---
DMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DmC
#36jubjub360Posted 4/10/2013 11:27:54 PM
agrissa posted...
DotsAndLines posted...

LOL yeah you're smart for using that ignore list. I fell for it many, many, many times before I learned to ignore the trolls. The problem with trolls is that no matter how much you own them, prove them wrong, make them look like morons, turn them into laughing stocks, get them modded, etc., they still come back. They don't care about all that. If they did they wouldn't be trolling in the first place.

Speak of the f***ing devil! It's like watching one of Jeff Dunham's comedy specials!
#37crazyman32Posted 4/11/2013 1:58:17 PM
jubjub360 posted...
agrissa posted...
DotsAndLines posted...

Speak of the f***ing devil! It's like watching one of Jeff Dunham's comedy specials!

yeah it sounds like an agrissa alt. account.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#38BeknessPosted 4/11/2013 2:11:30 PM
Join one of those trophy sites, they list how hard it is to do and they know cheap tricks like "play the game on easy difficulty then swap it at the last level to get the trophies for all the difficulties"

Probably kids games and what not, if you could be bothered wasting cash and time on them.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad
#39GoatJugSoupPosted 4/11/2013 3:50:00 PM
It wont be quick but fallout 3 goty edition is loaded with trophies
I think New Vegas ultimate edition is too. They are both great games to play
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#40DotsAndLinesPosted 4/11/2013 4:43:12 PM
Dynasty Warrior 6 Empires will give you a quick & easy plat. DW7 plat is also easy, but incredibly time-consuming. I also have plats for AC2 and Yakuza 4, both of which aren't hard at all. I also have a plat in NFS: Hot pursuit.

I'm not much of a trophy person but even I got those 5 plats. That means they are easy to get!