This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Sam DLC is apparently only 40 mins lonng, for $10.

#31riddlebox89Posted 4/11/2013 2:55:04 AM
AnonUnknown posted...
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Facepalm, which part of DLC do you guys not understand. Don't tell me that you guys were wishing for 10 hours long of campaign for DLC? If you are not satisfied, then simply avoid it, no one forcing you to buy the DLC ya know.

They falsely advertised it with "hours of gameplay".

That's depending on who's playing really, one person might finish it in three hours, one might finish it in thirty minutes, and then of course, if there are skills that you can purchase, you can use them from the beginning like in the main game, which adds more gameplay possibilities.

So no, it wasn't falsely advertised.

But hey, if it's not worth the money to you, then all you have to do is not buy it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#32IamthekuzalolPosted 4/11/2013 3:31:59 AM
AnonUnknown posted...
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Facepalm, which part of DLC do you guys not understand. Don't tell me that you guys were wishing for 10 hours long of campaign for DLC? If you are not satisfied, then simply avoid it, no one forcing you to buy the DLC ya know.

They falsely advertised it with "hours of gameplay".

So what, many rpgs were advertised with hundred hours of gameplay, however if you are not interested in sidequest, you can simply finish those games in a matter of 15-20 hours, what now, we going to condemn them for that as well?

The DLC could possibly last few hours, remember that the timer doesn't count when you restart, die, etc.
#33Darknessbeast10Posted 4/11/2013 3:44:43 AM
wheepitup posted...
Why has no one mentioned that the OP is blatantly lying about the price? It's $7 not $10.

Because it's $10.
---
With your power you can do nothing: Not One Single Thing - Pain
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
#34RollingCradlePosted 4/11/2013 4:31:55 AM
I've bought full retail DD games for less then $10, this sucks.
#35yahya_no_1Posted 4/11/2013 4:57:19 AM
Was gonna buy it for 10$ but I thought I would get the chainsaw Dog too, seems that isn't the case, I will wait for a discount
---
PSN:yahyano1
#36digidevilwilPosted 4/11/2013 5:22:20 AM
I'm only playing this game because it has Raiden, so this dlc doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me at all.
---
PSN: PandaKingEX
#37Ghetto_ninjaPosted 4/11/2013 5:22:22 AM
Good luck I'm still waiting for a discount on the lords of shadow DLC. Jap companies and their DLC are way worse than EA or activision.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!
#38SuperShadowAcePosted 4/11/2013 5:24:47 AM
At least Kojima said he's happy with their work so he'll likely give them a not rushed project in the future.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#39ZurrurPosted 4/11/2013 5:33:43 AM(edited)
DLC was great, took me 2 hours to clear
Enemies had new attack patterns, cool boss fights and playing with Sam was different and fun
Definetily gonna replay it sometime, should have been part of the main game but what can i do against big evil companies
#40velvet_hammerPosted 4/11/2013 11:56:26 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
again thats not counting cut scenes and dialog when will the trolls give up?

You can get like an hour and change out of it if you explore.

So stop acting like it is SOMEHOW x10 what it actually is.

@The song -

Hot Wind Blowing

who said it was 10x longer? good job at looking like an ignoramus per usual.. Its also not 40 min either, just like the main game aint 5 hours.
Sams moves are awesome and its well worth it

put that in your pipe and smoke it
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII