This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Sam DLC is apparently only 40 mins lonng, for $10.

#41ukokira1Posted 4/11/2013 11:57:30 AM
BladeDog911 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
again thats not counting cut scenes and dialog when will the trolls give up?

it's still only 40 mins worth of gameplay. thats not worth 100 dollars.

And all of the bosses are recycled, no new enemies. That's laziness at it's finest...even Lords of shadow dlc had new bosses.

Well of course it's not worth 100.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#42velvet_hammerPosted 4/11/2013 11:58:22 AM
jubjub360 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

You can get like an hour and change out of it if you explore.

So stop acting like it is SOMEHOW x10 what it actually is.

@The song -

Hot Wind Blowing

Man I remember why I have velvet on ignore now.

Looking the song up now. Thanks.

good your a bad troll anyways... I put the facts in gamefaqs, one thing trolls hate the most facts!
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#43ukokira1Posted 4/11/2013 11:59:39 AM(edited)
Brocken_Jr posted...
i was excited for this til i heard many bad things, so $10 for this is to much. at least give us him to use in raidens campaign...

I believe the main game requires Raidens ninja run. Sam only as a (faster) run

EDIT: unless you just mean a Sam skin. Which I agree with you.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#44theshovellerPosted 4/11/2013 11:58:45 AM
I'd be upset if it corrupted my save games, like Mark of the Assassin did for DA2.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#45velvet_hammerPosted 4/11/2013 11:59:16 AM
ukokira1 posted...
BladeDog911 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

And all of the bosses are recycled, no new enemies. That's laziness at it's finest...even Lords of shadow dlc had new bosses.

ignore the illogical trolls, they wanna be misinformed and delusional let them live it out
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#46PinkPikachuPosted 4/11/2013 12:01:31 PM
dlc sucks
---
PSN:Tron_Carter
#47ISquat600lbsPosted 4/11/2013 12:08:20 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
ukokira1 posted...
BladeDog911 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

ignore the illogical trolls, they wanna be misinformed and delusional let them live it out

It's very obvious that the 100 was a typo, only a complete moron would think it wasn't and then call the guy a troll for sharing his opinion based on his view of the facts.

The bosses are recycled, the levels are recycled, the music is recycled, the gameplay is almost the same, you can only use the new character in his own level which is 40 minutes long not including scenes which take up about 20 minutes (look that up on youtube, it's fact, time each actual scene from beginning to end and not including the credits which no one cares about it's only about 20 minutes worth), all of that is fact. Whether anyone thinks it's worth the 10 bucks or the closer to 13 bucks that Europeans are paying in their currency is up to them, it's opinion, having an opinion isn't trolling.

My opinion is it's lazy DLC that's overpriced for what it gives you. My opinion is also that people who make a point of saying this DLC is DLC done well and not horrendously are people with disgustingly low standards and it's thanks to people like that that companies like EA can say gamers must love DLC because they throw money at literally any crap they put online.
#48Killah PriestPosted 4/11/2013 12:09:47 PM
40 min long = perfect.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#49RollingCradlePosted 4/11/2013 12:12:21 PM
If it was both Jetstream and Blade Wolf then it would be a decent prce at $10, they way they're scamming fools it's gonna be $20 just to have both extra chars playable - and not even thru the whole game, waste of money.
#50ISquat600lbsPosted 4/11/2013 12:18:14 PM
Killah Priest posted...
40 min long = perfect.

I'm sure you will stand by that remark when every publisher out there is putting out full retail games that are only 40 minutes long, or they start putting all games out in episode form selling them for 10 bucks every 40 minutes.

Damn, I remember after a week off training in Germany I ate like a king, must've eaten several kilos of sausage over a few days on top of my regular (huge) diet, I must have spent more than 40 minutes pooing it out the day before I flew back home. Now that's a long time to take a big, greasy dump, but that's a stupidly short time for a DLC to be beaten on its first play.