This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dual psn account questions.

#1mjohan05Posted 4/11/2013 2:55:29 AM
Couple of questions, firstly, if I purchase something from the EU psn account is it playable while I am using my NA account or must I be logged into the EU account?

Secondly, if I purchase a ps1 title from the EU psn store on the ps3 am I able to transfer it to my ps vita which has a NA psn account?

Thanks
#2shimrionPosted 4/11/2013 3:07:06 AM(edited)
mjohan05 posted...
Couple of questions, firstly, if I purchase something from the EU psn account is it playable while I am using my NA account or must I be logged into the EU account?

You can use most stuff purchased on an account on any other account on the same PS3. As far as I know, the only thing that won't are online passes, you have to be on the account used to purchase them.

Secondly, if I purchase a ps1 title from the EU psn store on the ps3 am I able to transfer it to my ps vita which has a NA psn account?

Nope, for the vita you account is tied to the memory stick and only content available to that account can be used. If you have a second memory stick you could put your EU account on it and swap it out when you wanted to play something from the EU store.
#3Anodyne11Posted 4/11/2013 3:02:10 AM
You can only have 1 account activated on your Vita. To transfer the EU PS1 game you would need to deactivate the US account and activate the EU one.

You can play something bought on your EU account whilst your US one is signed in though.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#4mjohan05(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 3:03:08 AM
Cheers thanks :)