This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RIIIIDGE RAAAACER returns and its F2P

#1JahkeemyorkPosted 4/11/2013 11:58:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mnmeo3aOpzg

[/getsreadyformadpeople]
#2AnonUnknownPosted 4/11/2013 12:06:22 PM(edited)
Hah, it's just a F2P version of Unbounded.

RIIIIDGE RAAAACER has NOT returned. Nothing to see here, move along.

Now, where's my RIIIIDGE RAAAACER 8 for the PS4?
#3este914Posted 4/11/2013 12:57:57 PM
what the hell? I don't understand. what happened that they had to make this game FREE? does it suck that bad? or am I missing something else
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#4PunikinPosted 4/11/2013 1:14:23 PM
It's called Ridge Racer: Driftopia. A free game that is going to make you buy the vehicles. Doesn't sound so free anymore :o(
#5skeithxthPosted 4/11/2013 1:16:59 PM
RIIIIDGE RAAAACER

DAYTOOOOONAAAAA!!
---
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.
#6DotsAndLinesPosted 4/11/2013 2:20:04 PM
What happened to this series anyways? I loved Ridge Racer back in the PS1 days...and since then they haven't been able to put out one decent entry. Got out-competed by other brands I guess. And instead of differentiating and doing what they did best, they just try to be a copycat of other racing series. How sad.
#7huyiPosted 4/11/2013 3:21:37 PM
Wow, what the hell are they playing at? Do namco want to kill off ridge racer with a horible demise? People don't want this free 2 play BS you see how EA's rubbish spreads like a virus? That is why i want to see the end of EA they will ruin this gaming industry.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#8AnonUnknownPosted 4/11/2013 3:57:04 PM
huyi posted...
Wow, what the hell are they playing at? Do namco want to kill off ridge racer with a horible demise? People don't want this free 2 play BS you see how EA's rubbish spreads like a virus? That is why i want to see the end of EA they will ruin this gaming industry.

It's developed by BUGBEAR, not Namco.

Also, i thought Bugbear teased a new Destruction Derby-esque title or something.
#9ReDDevil2112Posted 4/11/2013 6:14:54 PM
What happened to this series anyways? I loved Ridge Racer back in the PS1 days...and since then they haven't been able to put out one decent entry. Got out-competed by other brands I guess. And instead of differentiating and doing what they did best, they just try to be a copycat of other racing series. How sad.

Maybe you havent been paying attention, but Ridge Racer has had plenty of great releases. Ridge Racer PSP and its sequel, Ridge Racer 3DS, Ridge Racer 7. Unbounded was decent though not really as good as the series' best.
---
They're a herd of people eating monsters! We can't let them have their way!!
#10AnonUnknownPosted 4/12/2013 2:31:57 AM
Ridge Racer for the PSP was AWESOME, especially RR2 which was a "more of the same" but included virtually all tracks from the first four titles and Rave Racer. RR7 is also good, very similar to RR6 (content-wise) so you don't have to get a 360 for it.