This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

O_O;; SOLD!! (Final Fantasy XIV)

#61Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 4/16/2013 7:04:59 PM
gots to party up

I'm buying just for the art and music alone to hang out with for 30 days. Nobou is my friend.
#62spacejamjordanzPosted 4/16/2013 7:23:36 PM(edited)
I loved FFXI. I played for five years, but to actually be productive in FFXI requires ample playtime. That of which I no longer have. Which is why I left the game. I still loved the game though. One of the best online games I have ever played. Cross-platform play was also a good bonus. I started on PS2 and migrated to PC. I also fooled around a bit on Xbox 360 but PC remained my main.

For me the experience was extra special, because I have never experienced an MMO before. There was always something to do. The world was just huge. Simply traveling through would be an experience on it's own.(until I got my white mage leveled up and teleported everywhere...LOL.) The game was pretty damn deep. It got better with each new expansion.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#63VoxwikPosted 4/16/2013 7:38:40 PM
Over half of that video is the intro logo... just wow.

Still, that does indeed fill me with nostalgia. It doesn't really make me want FF XIV so much as a newly imagined FFVI.
#64KaliestoPosted 4/16/2013 7:42:54 PM
I shared that on here a few days ago, I actually kind of want FFXIV just for that....(I'm kidding, there actually more to this game I would love to play with).

The Magitek Armor is a plus.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord