This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I finally beat Final Fantasy 13-2 (spoilers)

#1BladeDog911Posted 4/14/2013 12:16:53 AM
This was the easiest ff game i ever played in my life, and the shortest. 14 hours man.

The story is balls, it pretty much ruins ff13's story. Caius is really cool though, and the final boss is one of the best final bosses in the series. But what i hated, is that the final battle is pretty much the only part of the game that I thought was really good. The other parts were just.....average. It's like they made the final part of the game first and went lazy making the middle portions of the game. Mog is annoying, and he was a pointless character, the story didn't even need him.

The ending is meh. Sarah's death didn't make me feel sad at all.
#2echa_OnePosted 4/14/2013 12:19:28 AM
^no one dies in JRPG (hyperbole). She will be resurrected in Lightning Returns :p

14 hours is very quick. Didn't do much sidequests and breeding, I guess? Try platinum the game. It took me 70 hours or so.
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#3PhophenomenonPosted 4/14/2013 12:35:52 AM
Ok
---
FUAAAAARRRRKKKK!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Phophenomenon
#4American_Eagle0Posted 4/14/2013 12:42:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Lockheart34Posted 4/14/2013 12:43:13 AM
BladeDog911 posted...
The ending is meh. Sarah's death didn't make me feel sad at all.

*Spoilers for FFXIII, VII and X*

I felt it was better than the ending of FFXIII, even if the DLC apparently was the final ending of FFXIII-2 (which I can't be bothered to watch tbh) I cared nothing for Vanille and Fang, and the rest of the characters had little emotional attachment to them, unlike the deaths of Aeris or Tidus.

At least Noel was shocked by her death, like myself.
---
PSN: Kamurotetsu
#6mad_hax_manPosted 4/14/2013 2:25:30 AM
It didn't ruin XIII's story. XIII ruined XIII's story
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#7majin nemesisPosted 4/14/2013 3:09:27 AM(edited)
echa_One posted...
14 hours is very quick. Didn't do much sidequests and breeding, I guess? Try platinum the game. It took me 70 hours or so.

that and that maybe be the reason why TC said it was too easy also MOG is not annoying and he's not pointless
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#8find no fan tar seaPosted 4/14/2013 3:33:48 AM
majin nemesis posted...
MOG is not annoying and he's not pointless

I see someone is having a crush on Mog. Don't worry, beastially love is acceptable on Gamefaq - I think!
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#9majin nemesisPosted 4/14/2013 4:05:23 AM
find no fan tar sea posted...
majin nemesis posted...
MOG is not annoying and he's not pointless

I see someone is having a crush on Mog. Don't worry, beastially love is acceptable on Gamefaq - I think!

not thinking that Mog is annoying=/= loving mog=/=having a crush on Mog
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#10mgs4fan540Posted 4/14/2013 4:33:52 PM
majin nemesis posted...
echa_One posted...

that and that maybe be the reason why TC said it was too easy also MOG is not annoying and he's not pointless

no one likes mog, and he didn;t contribute to the story at all.
---
JRPG >>>>WPRG